Chapter 1 Haru the Slayer

Hello everyone I'm Haru-Kun! You all may not know me but thats fine! And this'll be my first story on Wattpad and just an FYI most my stories will be multiple fandoms! I hope you guys will enjoy it! and read further more about our Main Character Haru!

___________________________

Its been months since I became a demon slayer and I've climbed the ranks in the demon slayer corps I just really want to become a Hashira thanks to Tegen-Sensei's teachings my sound breathing kills all of those demons with ease! I wonder around the forest in search for demons since it was the mission I was appointed and suddenly I heard a voice "Ara Ara what are you doing on this lovely evening?" I turned and it was the Insect Pillar Kocho Shinobu "K..Konichiwa Shinobu-Sama I..I'm searching for demons that are lurking these woods" I stuttered Shinobu smiled and said "Well I hope you do well on your mission I have a mission of my own to do sayonara!" She disappeared, she's very fast I thought is that what being a Hashira is like..? Of course it is! You trained with Tegen-Sensei and Rengoku-Sensei for years you idiot! I sigh and continue searching for demons. I then spot one and instantly run towards it the demon rolled its eyes and prepared itself as it used a blood demon art and launched a blood scythe at me but I dodge it without realizing it was tracking me I then hear it and turn around and before it hit me I dodged it and it hit the demon, unfortunately it didn't hurt it and it only absorbed its attack I sigh frustrated and then dash toward it "Flame Breathing 1st form: Unknowing Fire!" I slice the demons head off from behind with the first form of flame breathing and I sigh "W...was that it?" I stated to myself I put my katanas in their scabbards and start wondering around to search for demons. After a few hours I start to wonder "Jeez where are these demons was there only one?? Or Is there one that's an uppermoon, is one of them my family members or someone I know?" I sigh then my thoughts were then interrupted by a huge crash of a tree falling and I swiftly run over there to see what had happened.

Then I see a strange demon standing in rubble of a destroyed house and it had markings all over it I shouted "Y..you demon! W...who are you?!" He looked at me with an expressionless smile "Names Akaza" he said while turning I saw his eye and it said upper 3 "UPPER 3?! THIS IS BAD!!"
He stared at me "And who might you be slayer?" I respond "D..doesn't matter after I behead you!" I grab both of my swords "Ah so you're a duelwielding slayer you're the first slayer I've seen use 2 swords and you look very strong you at least must be a hashira!" He said with an insane smile and then yelled "Come on slayer show me what you got!" I saw on the ground a frozen compass form on the ground below him I thought is this his blood demon art?! "Technique Development: Destructive Death: Compass Needle!" He shouted, I stood my ground waiting for the opportunity to attack he vanished and appeared infront of me about to strike I swiftly cut off his hands "Flame Breathing 2nd form! Rising Scorching Sun!" I swing both of my sword's attempting to behead him but he dodged it.

___________________________

"Using 2 swords with that technique amazing!" Akaza shouted "Now you have to become a demon please say you would almost every Hashira and Slayer have refused my off.." I cut him off "I WOULD NEVER BECOME A DEMON I SWEAR ON MY LIFE TO NEVER BECOME A DEMON" Akaza gave me a disappointed look and said "Thought you'd say that but I don't care! You'll become one! Normally I don't force slayers to become demons but your fighting spirit is so strong I can't bear seeing you die as a human!" He yelled with an insane look, he swiftly faced me about to strike my stomach but I jumped into the air and pinned him on his back with my swords he gagged in pain and yelled "THAT SWORD STYLE IS UNIQUE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT WHEN YOU BECOME A DEMON!" I dig my swords into his back still pinning him.

He then grabbed my leg and threw me and took my swords out of his back and threw them on the ground infront of me, I started panting and bleeding he stated "Don't go dying on me yet I still have to make you a demon, now tell me your name before I turn you into one" he said while he approached me, I felt paralyzed not able to move and I said "H...Hachi H...Haruto", he then said while giving me some of his blood forcefully "Now Haruto you now shall become a demon!!" He looked at me insanely. My body then started to feel weird and it hurt I looked at my hands as they changed color and I screamed "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" Akaza laughs and says "You're a demon Haru isn't it great?!" I start to feel a strange surge of anger flowing through my body and I felt like extra arms grew out of my back, he then states in awe "My oh my you just became a demon and you already got a blood demon art I EXPECTED NONE THE LESS FROM YOU NOW LETS FIGHT!" I grab my swords then ran figuring out how to get rid of the arms that grew out of my back.

_______________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter!! The other chapters will be finished in the future if you guys want more you can show your love and support but you don't have to Sayonara!