Chapter 21: The Ambush and The plan...

Hello everyone hope you all are enjoying so far and hope you all are having an amazing day/week/month/year! Anyways enjoy!

______________________________

"CAW CAW ATTENTION ALL HASHIRA CAW CAW THE UBUYASHIKI FAMILY TRAPPED MUZAN KIBUSTUJI AND THEY ALL HAVE PASSED ON CAW CAW" my crow cawed I was in shock and so was Muichiro "Kagaya was.... Killed?-" Muichiro muttered I was couldn't believe the master was killed we got our clothes back on since we were finished with our trainings and we run to the mansion. As we approached the mansion we saw all the other Hashira and we saw the mansion absolutely destroyed I was in shock "W...What the hell happened?!" I exclaimed everyone was as confused as me how and why this happened I saw a demon but couldn't quite make out who or what it was everyone saw too and then when I focused the demon was fleeing and the demon was Muzan Kibustuji in a fury of rage I rushed after him "MUZAN KIBUSTUJI!!!!!!!!" He saw me as I drew both of my swords he scoffed and then vanished "DAMMIT DAMMIT!" I screamed and dropped my swords after he vanished.

____________________________

The Hashira stood there in shock and Mitsuri came up to me and hugged me and said "We'll get revenge on him.... This is the last straw that bastard gets..." I hugged back and nodded the others came up to us and Sanemi stated coldly "We must have a plan to pursuit where he resides..." I then nod and state "I know this is sudden you all... but I'm a demon... I've figured out where he resides at I need you to trust me I know you all may not like Sanemi and Shinobu but I'm telling the honest truth... And I've never ate a single human while I've been a demon" they all look at me in shock beside Muichiro and Mitsuri "Y...you know you guys can trust me right?... I've never done anything wrong even Muichiro and Mitsuri can vouch for me I..I've never done anything wrong" I said they all nodded and Shinobu stated "I've never sensed any amount of hatred in you when I first met you which I'm pretty sure when I met you, you were a demon correct?" I nodded and stated "That is correct I was forcibly turned into a demon but thankfully I can walk in the sun for 5 hours maximum" they were shocked at this statement of course besides Mitsuri and Muichiro, Sanemi sighed and stated "I don't trust demons... but... since 2 Hashiras can vouch for your innocence I'll believe you... For now..." I nod understanding and state "A good factor is that Muzan isn't at all connected to me so it'll make this ambush very easy but one thing for sure is make sure we give it our all to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji..." my ear twitches as I hear approaching rapid steps and they seem like multiple "Eh?-" I turned my head quickly towards the multiple footsteps I heard I saw a lot of demon slayers but I recognized the 4 in the front it was Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke "Haru-San! We heard about Master Kagaya and all of us came as soon as we heard!" I clapped my hands "This is actually perfect! With so many slayers we might have the upper hand!" I then see a lot of Kakushi behind them all "The Kakushi would also help a lot we'll need all the help we can get to defeat the king of demons!" They all nod.

_____________________________

"So what's the plan Haru-San?" Tanjiro asked I answer Tanjiro "It might be a bit difficult but I know where and how to get to the dimension to where the demon king and upper ranks reside" they all tilted their head and Muichiro asked "Dimension...?" I nod and answer "Ye...yes dimension Muichiro" Mitsuri then stated "Haru vanished into thin air before our eyes (Me, Tanjiro, Nezuko and Muichiro) after we defeated the demons in the swordsmith village" they nod as they heard what I said and so we debated on what to do and we came up with a plan "We try and find that demon and you Haru go up to her and have her teleport you to the Infinity Castle and then we quickly charge and get into the entrance" Muichiro said I nodded and stated "Sounds like a plan any agree?" They all nod and then I nod and say "Alright it's settled we're gonna pursuit the infinity castle!"

_____________________

Hope you all are enjoying this and hope you all are having a wonderful day I'll see yall in the future chapters in this novel and the others I'm working on!