Chapter 16: Training... Again

Hello everyone Haru here with another chapter hope you all are having an amazing new year! Now enjoy this new chapter of The Uppermoon Demon Slayer

_________________________

Me and Mitsuri were out in the woods we were given wooden katanas to practice on dummy demons but.... We were having a bit of trouble with sensing them "Uhh... where are these dummies?-" Mitsuri asked and I shrugged "The...They should've used demon blood" I said this then realize "Hold up... be right back" I said and jumped in the air and sprayed my blood all around the woods and some of them I heard hit the dummies and I one on the ground and state "I th...think that'll h....help" she smiled and kissed my cheek "mhm that'll make this very easier!" She stated as she decapitated a dummy behind her with her fast reflexes.

__________________________

After a few hours of training we practiced our breathing to be able to unleash more of our breathing techniques for a couple of hours while we were training our breathing styles we both saw Tanjiro and the others (Zenitsu and Inosuke obviously) training as well and Inosuke and Zenitsu were arguing per usual... Them arguing always for some reason made me laughed because it reminded me of my relationship with Zaru sometimes, I breath deeply and slash the dummy with my moon breathing and Mitsuri clapped "You're breathing styles are improving Haruto!" She said as she smiled and she returned to training herself and her sword skills were amazing and her flexibility too! After a few hours of training I then start to wonder and Mitsuri seemed to realize and she stated "You okay?" I look up and say "I...I've wondered what if I combined both of my breathing styles you know t...the hinokami k...kagura and moon breathing" she was really interested and she said "That'll take years of training but I believe in you! I believe you can do it!" She approached me and kissed my cheek, I smiled and stepped back a little from her and breathed deeply turning my focus to a training dummy I then slash and the slash was made up of sun flames and moon crescents I was in awe so was Mitsuri "I...I did it!" I exclaimed Mitsuri clapped "That's amazing Haruto!" She said and instantly ran up to me and hugged me.

______________________________

After a few hours of training me and Mitsuri decided to take a break and eat, "mhmmmm! This is yummy!" Mitsuri exclaimed I smile and nodded "I...it is it really is" I said as I ate as well. After a couple of minutes eating we were suddenly interrupted by my crow "CAW CAW HARUTO HACHI AND MITSURI KANROJI YOU BOTH ARE STATIONED AT THE SWORDSMITH VILLAGE CAW CAW" I tilted my head "Sw...Swordsmith v...village?" I said confused, Mitsuri patted my back and stated "The swordsmith village is where all our nichirin katanas are made!" She smiled and I stated "O..ohhh I really thought our swordsmiths stayed at home and made them but n..now it all makes sense why they w...wear masks is to keep their faces h...hidden from demons" She nods "Yup! Anyway let's go!" She stated as we went out the exit and a Kakushi was there with a cart "Greetings Haruto and Mitsuri-Sama I will be your guide to the swordsmith village please take your seats on the cart" she stated in a kind tone and we do so as she put a blindfold and earplugs "You both will need these as we go" she said I nod and assumed Mitsuri also nodded "Alright let's get going" she said and the cart started to move and Mitsuri felt around for my arm and cuddled up to my arm I blush but smile.

______________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry it took me a bit to post it I'm currently still in school and have a job. But expect more chapters in the future I'll see you then sayonara and have an amazing day/week/month/year! ☺️