Part 33

Jake's Pov

5 Days Later

"Let me out!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I smash my body against the door again. She wants me, she needs me, and I need her. The scent of her  arousal fills my whole body it's like a drug.

I've been smashing against the door for the last day. The first 3 days were okay, but since yesterday, it only got worse.

Smashing my body against the metal door again, i see the dent that I made in it, and a smirk makes its way on my face.

Walking to the back of the cell, I ready myself before I run full force into the door that flies open.

Quickly standing up, I start running down the halls as  I follow the scent of Raven. Ignoring all the looks I'm getting, I practically crash out the Ark as I frantically look around me.

Seeing my mate stand next to some others, I release a loud growl, and all heads snap in my direction.

"Stop him." I hear Clarke yell, but  once I see Bellamy and Miller hold back a trashing Raven, I start marching over them with range radiating off of me .

"Let me go." Raven yells as another hit of her arousal fills my body.

Feeling something hit my back, I shake my head as I keep marching over to my mate. Reaching them, I pick Bellamy up by his shirt, and the man flies 15 yards through the air before he crashes into well. I don't care.

Sending a kick into Miller's abdomen, he flies back with a loud groan.

Grabbing Raven by the back of her neck, I crash my lips against hers and feel her hands wander over my body.

"Clarke," I hear someone yell, but it falls to deaf  ears as I pick Raven up, who wraps her legs around my abdomen. Releasing a small growl onto the kiss, I feel Raven start attacking my neck as my hands move towards her ass.

Feeling 10 pinches in my back, my vision starts to darken, and I stumble forward with Raven in my hold.

"I need you." Raven moans out, and I feel another 3 pinches in my back, feeling myself start to get dizzy. I place Raven soflty down, and not even a second later, I pass out and crash onto the floor .

4 Days Later

Releasing a groan, I try to rub my eyes, but a cuff stops my moments. Opening my eyes, I sit up and see I'm in the med bay.

"Hello," I yell as I start pulling at the chains, ofcourse she found the cuffs and used them on me.

Letting Clarke's and Anya's scent fill my nose the two walk in, not even a minute later.

"You absolute idiot." Clarke bites my way as she walks over.

"Miller has a broken rib . You sent Bellamy flying, and you broke the door of the cell." Clarke continues as she runs her hand through her hair.

"She needed me, and I needed her." I say with a bite as I look at the blonde.

"Don't even get me started on Raven. She was at her peak of heat when you broke out." Clarke states as she takes the cuffs of my wrists.

"Where is Raven?" I ask her as with wide eyes.

"There's something we need to tell you ." Anya breaths out, and with that, they start explaining to me about the increasing radiation and the powerplats meltdowns. They are  gonna try to fix the Ark and send a group out to gather a hydro generator.

"We are all gonna die." I mumble as I run my hand through my hair. Standing up from the bed, I start walking out the room and towards Ravens' scent.

6 months, then Praimfaya will hit again, I've survived it the first  time, but who says I'll survive it a second time. And even if I do, who says the earth will be the same? If all animals die, I have nothing to hunt, and I'll eventually starve.