Part 56

Jake's Pov.

Walking into the caste with Clarke and Madi, I reach the dinningroom where the others are with the primes chained up.

"Do you realize what you just did." One of them bites my way, and I raise my brow. "Calm down." Russel says as Clarke releases another pained groan.

"I did what you should have done from the start, stealing people's bodies for your own sick games." I bite back as Abby runs my way with Jackson.

"What's going on with her?" A panicked Abby asks as she takes Clarke's cheeks in her hands. 

"They are both fighting for control." I say, and now Russell makes his way over. "The brain can't hold two minds at the same time." He says, and you've got to be absolutely shittiing me.

"Well than take your fucking daughters out." I growl out as I see Clarke's eyes roll to the back of her head as she begins to seizure in my arms.

"And you trust him to not destroy Clarke's?!" Abby says and I look towards Echo and Anya.

"The children of Gabriel can help her." Bellamy says as he walks over. "He's a traitor!" Russell says and I snarl in his direction.

"I'd advise you to sit your are down before I make a blanket out of you." I lowly growl at him and his eyes widen before he backs away. 

"Echo, Anya take her to the children Of Gabriel." I say and they both give me a nod. "I'll go with them." Bellamy states as he takes Clarke from me and even tho I hate her I know he'll keep her safe.

"Get some tranqs If she wakes up and it isn't Clarke knock her out, 3 should do the job." I say to the two girls who give me a nod.

"Raven, Gaia get back to the ship wake up Indra, Niylah and 50 others." I say to  them and Raven walks over to me. "Are you sure?" She asks and I give her a nod.

"No more, we aren't here to make war it's just to keep the peace and make sure they don't escape." I say and she places a small kiss against my lips.

"Miller, Jackson watch them." I say as I look at the two males. "And us?" Murphy asks as he motions at him and Emori. "Help where you can, and watch my daughter." I state as I look at Madi.

"Everybody's knows what to do so let's get this started, we will not throw the first punch but if needed you can shift." I state to Raven and Madi. 

"Let's go." Bellamy says as he, Anya and Echo quickly make their way out with the Clarke. Let's hope they can fix the fucking mess Russell and his people started.

"We will be back soon." Raven says before she and Gaia also make their way out.

..............................................................

It's been some hours, and we gotta love the tension in this room. "What are you." Russell says as he sits down in the chair in front of me.

"Clearly your worst nightmare." I say with a smirk as I look at him. "You killed my wife." He states, and I give him a shrug. "I warned you, and still you tried to kill my friend." I say as I let our eyes meet and I see fear run trough them, good one wrong move and I'll rip his head off.

"I wanted my daughter back." He says and I couldn't stop the scoff that left my lips. "Don't you think I have people I would want back?  Everyone has someone they want back, but this way is just madness. The dead are dead and we have to accept that, not delete someone's mind so you can take it over ." I say as I get up and walk away from him.

"Fucking idiot." I mumble under my breath as I walk next to Murphy. "The grounders made children fight." Murphy states and I raise my brow at him.

"And you think I supported that? Before I met you all I kept to myself scared I would be locked up or used as I weapon for someone. I didn't know the extends of my abilities. Never did I support what they did but it's not like I could run into a full Polis and stop them." I state with a shake of my head .