Chapter 1

||edited||
Chapter One:
Welcome Back Party for Lisanna

Lucy's POV

I just woke up and did my usual routines in the morning, I eat, then bathe, change and go to Fairy Tail. I got to Fairy Tail and everything looks normal but people are partying and ignoring me "Good morning, everyone!" I greeted everyone and went to my usaul sit at the bar "Good morning, Lucy" Mira greeted "Morning, Mira! Can I get my usual drink?" I asked politely, giving her a smile "Sure" She smiled, making me my Strawberry Milkshake "Here you go Lucy" She said, giving me my drink.

"Good morning, Lu-chan!" I heard a familiar voice, I looked around and saw Levy-chan waving at me "Morning, Levy-chan" I said, walking up to her "Lu-chan..." She got cut off by Gajeel "Oi shrimp! You wanna go on a job?" Gajeel asked "Sure. See you later, I guess Lu-chan" She said, walking up to Gajeel and they both left.

Soon enough, I went home feeling quite down, the fact they seem to be ignoring me make me feel worthless, but still I also was thankful that Mira's sister had returned, she was a huge loss to the guild when they were still younger, so now that she's back at least a part of the family has been fixed.

I then summoned Plue, feeling lonely walking alone in the street "Hey Plue, you think I'm weak?" I asked Plue "Punn Punn" He said, shaking his head no "Thanks Plue" I smiled patting his head

As we reached my apartment, the sun was already setting. I took a deep breath and entered my room, thinking about the day Lisanna had come back.

Lisanna's POV

The guild kept on partying for days, I noticed they started to ignore that blonde celestrial spirit mage that is in Team Natsu, in Edolas she is Lucy.

"Hey Natsu? Who's that blond girl in your team?" I asked, looking curious "Ohh... You mean Lucy?" He said "Yeah! What is she like?" I asked, oh so her name is Lucy "Lucy is a celestrial spirit mage, she is very strict sometimes, and she weak, she always hides behind she spirits and always get in trouble that's why I'm thinking of kicking her out the team and invite you" He briefly explained "Eh..." Is all I could say. I felt bad for Lucy, I don't think she deserves this. If Natsu does kick her out and asks me to join maybe I should decline...