/-untitled_info.exe

hi,
   this fanfic was created around 2015 or 2016, i'm not sure anymore. i was practically obsessed with fairy tail, and i really loved erza scarlet, gray fullbuster, nastu dragneel, happy and lucy heartfilia—sorry, if i spelled or got their last names wrong, it's really been awhile— i'm really speechless about this fanfic, story or book, whatever you wanna call it, because it reached thousands of readers. i'm no professional writer, i aspire to be, but i'm not a good writer. the mere fact this fanfiction is appreciated by many people really shocked me, my writing skills is utter crap and so unprofessional. it so cringe-worthy and disappointing for me, my way of writing, the clichè storyline i had, the very unrealistic and idiotic idea of adding different anime universe into another; adding different anime characters, different anime powers from a different universe into this fairy tail fanfiction, it's completely absurd and confusing and just really so stupid for me to do.
   i really want to thank you all for supporting my story, for voting and giving great feedback. it been a long ride, it's practically mid-2018 already and i really made a lot of you wait for me to upload a new chapter. i'm actually genuinely sorry, because first of all, this fanfiction is a complete failure as i don't even ship laxus and lucy together, i think i've explained before multiple times that this merely happened because of a dare thing i did with a couple of friends. second, because of my professionalism, i love reading fanfictions, reading general fiction, romance, i love reading in general and i manage to fail to even make my creation look good. i bet you that a seven year old can do better than what i did. third, my responsibilities, i always seem to promise that i'll update or write but in the end i never seem to do so. i have a lot of things in my plate and i'm very irresponsible, i've really lost interest in writing this book. with that, i'm to finally announce that it's discontinued.
   after a long time, i've stopped and never looked back at this accounts. i've practically forgetten about it. i'm really sorry, i just don't enjoy writing this anymore. it's discontinued and will probably stay like that till the end of time, i thought maybe just on hold but i just can't seem to look at this story and write with such confidence and pride. so it's official, it's discontinued and pending to be deleted someday. wipe this whole account clean and rot away to be forgetten, or turn to dust and never return. i'm really sorry it had to end like this. maybe, just maybe someday i'll remember this and go back, fix it all and leave all of us satisfied. i actually am thinking though, do anyone even read this anymore? it's been so long and i think everyone moved on with their lives already. maybe, maybe not; i'll never know because i'm not looking back.

so with all that, goodbye and thank you.

sincerely,
Kyrie_Scarlet