Chapter 3

||edited||
Chapter Three:
Message To The Fairies!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Lucy's apartment~
Lucy's POV

Before leaving, I quickly pack my things and wrote letters to all the Fairy Tail members, Laxus told me to meet up with him at the train station in two hours so I still have time drop by the guild and give the letters.

I quickly knocked at the guild's door and left my letters in front of the door and scampered back to my apartment.

~Fairy Tail guild~
Master Makarov's POV

I heard a knock at the door when I opened it I saw letters I guickly got them and read the one that had my name on it

Dear Master,

Thank you for being a great guild master and for being a great father. I always felt happy having a father like you. I hope you teach Fairy Tail to be more stronger and kinder.

Love,
Lucy Heartfilia

I couldn't help but feel rather sad after reading it, I told Mira to pass around the letters that had their name and she did.

Levy's POV

I got a letter Mira was passing, it said my name

Dear Levy-chan,

I'm sorry Levy-chan! I'm sorry for leaving you. Thanks for supporting me. Thank you for being a great best friend. I always thought of you as a sister. Oh and by the way I finished the book and gave it to Mira so you can ask her if you want to read it. Never stop reading Levy-chan!

Love,
Lucy Heartfilia

"Lu-chan!" I cried out, hugging the letter close to me

Erza's POV

I saw Levy tear up and master frowning when they saw the letter's given to them, Mira called my name and gave me a letter too

Dear Titania,

I'm sorry for bothering you and the team but no need to worry because I left, I left and made your wish come true. I always thought of you as my big sister and a true friend but I was wrong. Thanks for being there when I needed you before. Like you said I'm a weakling so I going to train to be more stronger. I always thought comrades and family stayed together and help one another well I guess I was wrong. Anyways I'm sorry Titania. Promise me this one thing, always fight for good and never for evil.

From,
The weakling Lucy Heartfilia

After I read it I started to feel something heavy on my chest, I'm not even sure I can be called Titania after what I did. I'll promise you Lucy

Natsu's POV

Looking around, I was confused why everyone was feeling emotional. What did the letter have to make everyone like this?