Nom de plume

Nom de plume is an authors "pen name" on French. If u don't know what that means the most I can help is like my username is That_One_Lego_Simp yk?

Ship- Nya being her independent self 🔥 💅
Date- May 29

Coles POV
I was just scrolling on my phone through NinjaPad. It's like an app where you can read juicy stories! Call me a corny simp for using it but it satisfies my hornyness! Can't argue with that! My favorite author right now is GreyAndTeal. They just make the best books I swear! They're so relatable not even gonna lie. So I was just reading it and Nya walks in the room.

"Hey Cole whatcha doing" she looks around the room suspiciously. I Can sniff off whenever somebody's keeping a secret and Nya was definitely keeping a secret

I raise an eyebrow and respond "Reading ninjapad why...?" She looks around the room again.

"Oh, psh just,y know curious, whatcha reading?" Ok now I was getting suspicious of her whole attitude.

"Oh uh I'm reading," I check my book really quick "I'm reading Stuck With You by GreyAndTeal, they're amazing I swear" she smirks and laughs at that.

"Why are you laughing? What's up with you?"

"Why would you think anything's "up" with me?" She acts innocent.

"You know exactly what!" I wave my hand around that and she just laughs.

"If only you knew" she walks in the kitchen and looks in the fridge "Do we have any more cake?" I wipe the crumbs off my face and she rolls her eyes. "Shouldve known Cole" she chuckles and looks for more food.

"What do you mean "if only you knew?"" I ask

"I ain't telllin you!" She responda back and just walks back leaving me very confused. "Was she on NinjaPad too?" I say to myself.

I shake it off and continue reading.

Nyas POV
He's so clueless. I burst laughing in my room. He complimented me unknowingly! Cole never compliments anyone so pretty rare! I pick up my phone from my bed and go on NinjaPad.

"GreyAndTeal" I say out loud. He will never know that his favorite author is actually in of his gossip buddies" if only he knew.

I guess you could say it was my pen name. Or as I had learned I'm French on Duolingo out of boredom. Apparently it means Nom De Plume. Obsessed with the way that sounds though!

I just decided to be in NinjaPad the whole day.

Bye the way Nom De Plume is AMAZING!!

Soooooo how's life 🥰