Chapter - 34

Recap: Sid and Yami confess their love and share their first kiss

***************

Sid looked Yami's face, her blush, swollen lips, eyes that didn't meet his, her hot breathe fanning his face, her palms fisting his shirt everything was enchanting. He cupped her face and rubbed her swollen lips gently with his thumb. He pecked her lip and she smiled still not looking at him. He again pecked her lips...and continued to peck until she looked at him.

Sid: finally decided to look at me ? Always look into my eyes Yami, I love watching your eyes...especially when I kiss you.

Sid kissed her again nibbling her lips and pinched her waist making her gasp and plunged his tongue tasting every corner of her mouth. He groaned and broke the kiss when a moan escaped her mouth litting his desires.

He carried her in bridal style and reached their room. He closed the door with his hind leg and  Yami locked it. He placed her on the bed and hovered her capturing her lips again. His hand was on her bare waist drawing circles slowly. 

They broke the kiss when their lungs were knocked out of air and he placed wet kisses on her cheeks, jawline and passed to her collarbone kissing and sucking. Yami's hand reached his locks and clutched in her fist. She hissed when he gave a bite on her pulse and kissed to soothe the pain.

Sid: You are mine Yami...forever....mine....

He took her hand in his and started peppering kiss on her arm till the tip of her fingers. Their breaths turned eratic and she curled her toes when he sucked her fingers and her core throbbed making her twist her thighs.

They were so lost in the heat of the moment and Sid raised only to tear away his shirt and he smirked when he saw Yami gawking at his bare torso.

Sid: All yours Mrs. Sid...you know not only to see.....

Yami took her trembling hands and touched his chest and Sid closed his eyes feeling her touch on him. Yami traced her palm from his nape and cupped his jaw. He kissed her palm holding his cheeks and she moved her palm down to his adam apple, her fingers gently tracing. She traced her palms over his front and moved to his back. She gently moved her palms from his shoulder to his waist. 

Sid was panting heavily as her palms touched every part of his torso rushing all his blood to south forming a tightness in his pant. 

Sid: Don't you think we should be equal in everything ? Want to know the effects of your touch on me ?

He laid completely on her burying his face in the crook of her nape making her feel the effect she had on him. Yami gasped when she felt something poke on her abdomen. 

Sid pecked her cheeks and the corner of her eyes.

Sid: Tell me Yami..should I make it equal ? Can I ?

Yami gulped and nodded her head. Sid smiled at her response and placed his hand on her shoulder to remove the pin that was holding the saree.  Before he could remove both their mobiles started ringing making Sid groaned in irritation. Yami smiled and tried to push him away to answer the call but Sid stopped her.

Sid: Let it ring Yami, we will answer later...not now....

She nodded and he removed the pin and threw it on the night stand. He clutched her pallu and was about to remove but again their mobiles started ringing at the same time.

Yami: Should be something urgent Sid or our mobiles won't ring at the same time. Let me answer it....

Sid let her go and Yami saw her mother calling and Sid saw his mother calling him.