Chapter - 39

Recap: Sid and Yami's romatic night plan flop and later Sid take care of Yami.

*********************

Navin and Parth stayed at Sid's home for a day until the problem in their flat was fixed. The next day their family returned from Trichy and they were back to their normal life. Their parents plan to Kashmir was also missed since they were in Trichy at the booked dates. Sid left to cafe leaving Yami at home. Madhu and Jaya were relaxing after finishing the work. Yami cleared her throat to get their attention. 

Madhu: Throat problem ? Have vicks...I will tell Sid to buy when he returns home.

Yami: My throat is good its something else..

Jaya: What problem ? Come I will take you to doctor...did you eat too much ice cream ? 

Madhu: Did you fall or got hit somehwere ?

Jaya: Are you having any sprain ?

Madhu: did you eat too much pani puri and having stomach pain ?

Jaya: Let that boy come home. He is the one spoiling you. Why don't you listen to our words.

Yami: Sid proposed me..

Madhu and Jaya stopped their rantings and looked at each other as if they are hearing it first time.

Madhu: Stop joking..you both are best friends..

Jaya: Best friends forever...how will he propose you...

Yami: I confessed my love to him.

Madhu and Jaya sat next to Yami on the floor and looked at her and waited for her to continue.

Yami: Seriously like me he was also in love with me. He was also scared of losing me and hid his love. He proposed me that night when you called us to Trichy. We are couples now..husband and wife but even now we are best friends.

Madhu and Jaya engulfed her in a hug from both sides and kissed her.

Jaya: finally you both got some sense and confessed the love.

Madhu: But see both culprits had their love hidden for so many years. I thought these two are brilliant but they turned out to be the most stupid children of us.

Yami: what ?

Madhu: Who will have their love as secret for so many years even after the whole family were pushing you both in getting married ?

Yami: Fine, now everything is over and we are happy and I know everyone is happy. I just want to tell you both.

Madhu: We are so happy for you Yami.

Jaya: So we should now roam with our eyes closed is it to avoid seeing you both romancing ?

Yami: why will we romance infront of you all ? We got a room for us.

Madhu: Thank god, we made it sound proof.

Yami pushed them and ran to her room to escape the teasings of the women. Sid was very happy when he received three bookings of the cafe for midnight birthday celebrations. He took out his mobile to inform Yami but smiled looking at the incoming call from her.

Yami: Mr.Sid, are you so busy that you forgot having a wife at home waiting for your call ? 

Sid: How will I forget my wife ? She is not a piece of my heart but my whole heart, she keeps me alive. I just took out my mobile to call you and you sensed it called me before I did.

Yami: I love you and miss you....

Sid: Arghhhh my wife is missing me and what a fool will I be to stay at work ? I will be at your service now Mrs. Sid, just wait for 30 minutes.