Bakugo x Fem reader

Thank you for the request!! This one was requested by Lurna633 !!! This story will consist of pegging, crying, strap sucking, a slight amount of Bakugo trying to switch his role, and degrading.
Y/n's quirk is super strength.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
3rd person

It was a Friday night, which means everyone was doing as they pleased because there was no class the next day. Y/n has been watching her boyfriend yell at everyone as they laughed at the hickey on his neck. Bakugo ended up blowing Denki up in his face. Y/n gasped and went over to Bakugo. "Jesus, is he okay?" Y/n asked as she looked at Denki  who was giggling with his thumbs up. Y/n hummed as she giggled a bit at Denki.

Bakugo pov
Stupid y/n always making sure the others are okay. It's not my fault they are a bunch or weak asses. Ugh I can't stand how nice she it to them. Makes me mad or should I say angry? What the fuck ever it's the same damn thing! "Dumbass I'm going to my dorm!" I said as I stomped off. Hell if I care about how Denki feels!

Y/n's pov
Bakugo was being a baby over me making sure Denki was okay. "Dumbass I'm going to my dorm!" Bakugo yelled and then he stomped away like a child throwing a tantrum. "What a brat." I said as I crossed my arms rolling my eyes. Kiri chuckled and shook his head. I hummed and walked towards Bakugo's dorm room.

3rd person
Y/n knocked on Bakugo's door. Y/n tapped her foot as she waited for Bakugo to answer. The door swung open and Bakugo groaned "what do you want?" Bakugo said rolling his eyes. Y/n pushed past Bakugo walking over to his bed as she sat down on it. Bakugo shut and locked his door and walked over to Y/n with his arms crossed over his chest. Y/n smirked as she pulled Bakugo towards her more. "What you mad I checked on Denki?" Y/n asked as she gripped Bakugo's hips. Bakugo blushed and looked away. "Are you jealous?" Y/n asked slowly pulling Bakugo's pants down.

Bakugo's pov
She knows I'm jealous! Why would she ask if it's an obvious question? What a fucking idiot. I wonder if I could top her?... only one way to find out. I pushed y/n down on the bed as I pinned her to the bed. I smirked as she was shocked that I pinned her down. I kissed her neck moving down to her chest. This is to fucking easy! "Katsuki Bakugo! What do you think your doing?" Y/n said as I jumped at her using my full name. Shit shit shit! I'm so fucked..

Y/n's pov
"Katsuki what in the fuck do you think your doing?" I asked as I pushed him on the floor. Does he really think I'm just gonna let him fuck me? Pfft after what he pulled? I got up and walked over to his bed side table and grabbed the strap on. I put it around my waist as I walked over to him. Bakugo gulped as he blushed. "I'm sorry y/n .." Bakugo said I hummed as I looked at him more pissed off. "What did you just call me?" I said looked down at him as he was right under my strap. "I..I mean... I'm sorry mommy.." Bakugo said as he completely submitted to me. I bit my lip and smirked "your going to be sorry" I said as I gripped his hair. "Your safe word is firecracker" I said as I forced his mouth around the strap. "You don't use it unless you can't take it no more. Do you understand?" I said as he nodded. "Good" I said as I thrusted my hips making him gag on the strap. Bakugo's eyes watered as he looked up at me. I pulled out of his mouth as I watch the saliva connect the strap to his bottom lip. I pointed to the bed and Bakugo gulped and gotten up getting on the bed. I stroked the strap as his saliva began coating  the strap so it would slide in him easily.

3rd person
Bakugo laid there with his ass up in the air as he looked back at y/n. "Ready my cock slut?" Y/n asked as she lined up the with his hole. Y/n thrusted into Bakugo's ass as she watched him gasp. Bakugo lifted himself up so he was now in doggy style. Y/n gripped into his hips and she began to pound into him. "Your moaning like a little bitch." Y/n said as she used her quirk to pound harder into him.
Bakugo's pov
She was pounding into me so hard I could barely moan right. I knew this would happen but I didn't expect it to be this hard. "M..mommy! P...please! F......fuck my slutty a...ass! Y..yeah I...I've been a..a bad b..boy!" I moaned out as I looked back as her whole expression changed. I thought she was really giving it to be before no she's giving it to me so much harder than before. "You slut that is what you want huh? You want me to brake your back? You like it when I pound you like a sex toy?" Y/n said as she breathed heavy it's got to be hard work outing in that much of her quirk.

Y/n's pov
He was really begging for it. He knew what he was getting him self into once he pinned me down. His moans are filling the dorm room. "G..gonna c..cum!" Bakugo moaned out. I gripped onto his shoulder pulling him up so he was leaning against my chest. "You gonna cum slut? Huh? You wanna cum ask me you bitch." I said as I pounded into him harder this time using my whole quirk. Bakugo's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his tongue stuck out of his mouth. "M..mommy! L..let m..me cum!" Bakugo finally was able to get it out. I smirked and thrusted upwards one last time making him cum all over the bed. I pulled out of him and let him fall down on the bed. I chuckled as he fell into his own seed. "Ugh ew.." Bakugo said as he sat up.

Bonus part hehe
Bakugo limped around as his back hurt. "Damn Bakugo walk any more like that I might have to pound you some more." Y/n said as she sat back placing the book she was reading on her lap. "Such up you extra!" Bakugo yelled as he groaned in pain. "I think my back is broken" Bakugo said as he whined. Y/n blushed as he looked at her letting out another whine. "God your whines turn me on" y/n said as she not her lip gripping onto the book as she was tempted to go for another round with Bakugo.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello you horny people! How are you guys doing!? I'm sorry this took so long. I kept getting distracted with everything idk why but it's finally done and you will now have to wait till I write another part. Gosh this is a lot of work for my brain. You know I don't really have much of a brain I'm shocked I can write this much 1258 words to be exact.