Tamaki x Female reader

I don't remember who requested this. But to who ever did thank you! I hope you enjoy! Also added some music 😌

Warning- Mommy kink, pegging, overstimulation, throat grabbing, and more surprises 😏

Quirk- Explosion it's just like your brothers (bakugo)  but your explosions are very powerful and they are f/c. You can do exactly the same thing as bakugo can.

Draw backs- your quirks just like Bakugo's yet you have more draw backs. When you sweat you smell like f/s (favorite smell). Sometimes when you use your quirk to much you get really weak to the point of passing out.

About you- Your related to Bakugo and you and him are very close. He would kill someone if they hurt or made fun of you. After all your his older sister.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/n's pov
Today is a Friday and it's rather cold outside. I sighed as I tapped my phone screen seeing if I had any messages yet there was none. I huffed as I watched my brother glare at Deku I smirked and flicked his head. "What the fuck Y/N?!" Bakugo yelled as he held his hand up like he was gonna blow me up. I laughed as he lowered his hand annoyed. "Your glaring at Deku mighty hard. You must like him huh?" I asked clearly pissing him off more. He rolled his eyes as he scoffed "Really shitty Deku? Please." He said as he turned around crossing his arms over his chest. I yawned as I stood up making my way out of the classroom.

Tamaki's pov
I wanted to text Y/n for so long. It's been 3 months since we've been dating. I'm at a meeting and I can't talk to her yet. I miss her.. my bunny. I will only have to be here for 2 more hours and I'm free to go. I can't wait. I'm gonna be brave and not shy. Hopefully..

Hours later 😾

Y/n's pov
I'm sitting in Bakugo's dorm room as him and his group dick around. I watch as they all laugh and joke. I yawned and laid down on his bed as he smacked my thigh "get your ass up and go to your own dorm to sleep!" He said as I groaned in pain "come on Bakugo really hitting your own sister?" I said in a mocking tone as I heard his friends chuckle. "Get out of my dorm Y/n and sleep" Bakugo said in a soft tone not acknowledging the others. "Awwe Bakugo you care about me?!" I said knowing damn well he did. Bakugo scoffed as I stood up and left his room.  I walked to my dorm that was right next to Deku's and I hummed as I heard Deku giggling to something he was watching. "Bunny.." someone said I turned around and seen my baby. I smiled and hugged him. "How was your meeting my love?" I asked he completely shut down. "Still shy huh?" I asked with a smile on my face. I led him into my dorm and I shut and locked the door. "Come on let's have a movie night?" I asked and he nodded playing with his fingers. I smiled "let's get you something to wear. Your in your hero outfit still." I said as I looked at him up and down he does look hot in the outfit.  I went over to my dresser and pulled out my black t-shirt and dark grey sweat pants. I hummed as it looked good enough. I whipped around and handed him the clothes. "Come on change so we can watch a movie!" I said as I was excited to spend time with him. But he did everything but change. "Are you embarrassed?" I asked and he nodded. I got closer to him. "Don't be shy my love. I don't bite unless you want me to." I said as I placed a kiss onto his cheek. He turned red and nodded as he began to take his clothes off and change.

Time skip bc I'm lazy at this point

Y/n's pov
We have watched 4 different movies and Tamaki was lost in them. I hummed as the movie ended. I tapped my finger on the remote as I scrolled down and seen fifty shades of grey. I arched a brow as it had a girl with a mask on and a man in a suit on the cover. I clicked the movie and it began to play.  To sum it up "When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him." There was also sexual moments. I hummed as Tamaki was red "well that was quite the movie." I said as I hummed Tamaki nodded agreeing as he looked away. I smirked "your red just like kiris hair." I pointed out laughing which made him more red. I giggled as I hummed and soon attacked him with tickles. He laughed so much it was so cute. I watched as he flailed around like a fish out of the water he then fell off of the bed. I gasped as I caught him just before he hit his head. I held his wrist as I examined his now showing stomach. Tamaki had his mouth opened just a bit as I looked at his pretty body. "Y..y/n?" He mumbled as I slid my hand up his shirt. I hummed as his body jerked a bit to my cold hands. Tamaki lifted himself up and he gripped onto my wrist. "P...please." He begged I bit my lip as he was begging for me. "Please what?" I asked as he moved into my touch. "T...touch m..me...please" he whispered that last bit as his breath hitched.