Chapter 06

~ Minho's POV ~

I ignored Chan for the entire afternoon... I didn't look at him. I didn't speak to him, nor did I look his way... I felt bad, but I knew it needed to be done that way.

It was about 7:00 at night when Felix texted me.

💛Lixi - Pixi💛:
I'm coming in exactly 20 minutes, so get dressed!

🐰BunBun🐰:
What why?

💛Lixi- Pixi💛:
We are going to Irene's party BYEEE!

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet and got out my clothes. I got out a white shirt, some black ripped jeans, and some light brown timberland and went to take a shower.

Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Chan said, looking at me.

"Out."

I said, rolling my eyes and sitting on the couch waiting for Felix. Chan looked at me like I was crazy and then just continued to mind his own business. I heard a honk outside and walked outside and got into Felix car.

Once we arrived at the house, we knocked on the door and there was Irene.

"Come on in, guys! There are beer and food in the kitchen, " She said, winking.

Me and felix walked into the kitchen and grabbed us both a beer. We saw our group of friends, they were playing beer pong so we joined them.

After a while, I decided that I needed to go lay down since I was getting a little tipsy, and I knew my limits.

So I walked upstairs to a random door, I opened it, and my mouth hung open.

It was Somi and Jackson having sex.

I felt tears brim in my eyes. I looked at them with teary eyes and they looked at me scared as fuck.

"M-min... it's not what it looks -" Somi said, but I cut her off.

"How long?" I said in the most calmest way possible.

They looked at each other, and Jackson spoke up.

"11 months..." Jackson said, whispering as I held back my tears.

I nodded and looked at them one last time before turning around and running back downstairs and out the door.

I just ran... and ran and ran till I couldn't anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho ran inside his house in full-blown tears. Overall, he did love Somi, even though he thinks he might be gay. He ran up into his room and slammed the door shut.

He put his face in the pillow and started to cry his eyes out.

1 year and 8 months... Minho wasted 2 years with Somi... and she cheated on him for 11 months?

All Minho could do was cry till he heard a knock at his door. He didn't feel like answering it. His door opened, revealing Chan.

"Hey, min, are you ok - omg why are you crying, bunny!" Chan said, rushing over to Minho, who was still crying and hiccuping.

"S-she cheated o-on me... for 11 months... f-fucking 11 months, " Minho said, bursting back into tears.

"Awwww, Minnie..." Chan said, frowning, not liking Minho being sad.

"It's okay... she doesn't deserve you... your heartwarming g soul or your perfect features, " Chan said, kissing his forehead and holding him close.

"Is it because I'm u-ugly?" Minho said as his lip quivered.

"No, Minnie... that not it at all. You're so beautiful, and your looks are so breathtaking... it matches your personality like a charm. Trust me, min, she doesn't deserve you, " He said, whispering in his ear, and Minho was crying again... not of sadness... or happiness.

"Really?" Minho said, wiping his nose.

"Yes, really... noe, wanna go watch Netflix and eat ice cream?" Chan said, giving Minho his amazing smile.

"That sounds great, I'm just gonna take a quick shower" Minho said smiling and Chan nodded and walked out.

Minho got out one of chans oversize shirts and some boxers. He jumped in the shower and washes his hair with strawberry and kiwi shampoo. Once he was finished, he dried his hair and body. He slipped on his "clothes" and walked downstairs.

He walked into the living room, seeing Chan in a white shirt ans some joggers.

"Hey min-" Chan stopped at mid sentence once he saw what Minho was wearing.

"I-is that one of my shirts?" Chan said looking up and down at Minhos body.

Minho looked down and nodded.

"Y-yeah... sorry, i- I can take it off-"

"No, it's okay, you look so small in my clothes" Chan said smiling and putting a movie on.

"What are we watching?" Minho said smiling and sitting on the couch.

"Random movie that included sex" Chan said smiling and walking over to Minho and pulled him into his lap.

Crazy enough, Minho didn't pull away, just cuddled up into his chest while smiling.

Chan smiled and put his face in Minhos hair, smiling at the smell of strawberry and kiwi.

As the movie played, a intense sex scene came on and Minho could feel Chan's newly incoming boner rise in his pants.

"God that feels like a huge cock" Minho thought.

"H-hyung" minho said wriggling around on Chans boner. Chan sucked in his breath and grabbed his hips, preventing him from moving.

"Baby bunny, stop wiggling around on my dick like that" Chan said whispering in his ear.

That's hot.

"Hyung... you make me feel funny" Minho said blushing and turning around and straddles his waist.

"I hope I can be the only one who makes you feel this way" Chan said wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I've had my eyes on you for a little while little bunny" Chan said biting his lips.

"H-how long?"

"Ever since I meet your mom, for almost 2 years" Chan said smirking.

"Really... I've kinda felt the same way" Minho said looking down and blushing.

Chan grabbed minho ass and groped it between his big hands while kissing his neck.

"Hyung... help me" minho said panting a little.

"Help you with what?"

"H- help me forget about S-somi, please show me how much you love me..... Please fuck me"

Chan lost it and smashed his lips onto Minho's.