Chapter 44

~ Minhos POV ~

"Why are you guys gonna leave?" Seungmin asked us when we told him that we were going to Hawaii for a while.

"We just want a vacation without any drama, we wanna be happy together for once," I said, sitting on Chans lap, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're just gonna take my child?" Seungmin said, pouting and holding Sunnie in his arms."

"You can come visit Seungminnie," Chan said, laughing and kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna go change Sunnies diaper," Chan said, smiling and taking Sunnie in his hands.

Seungmin looked to see if he was gone and looked at me.

"So like... when are yall gonna get married?" Seungmin said, smiling.

"I don't know... he hasn't said anything about marriage since you bring it up... I don't know, maybe he isn't ready to marry me..." I said, pouting.

"Don't be sad, Minnie, I'm pretty sure Chan is gonna wanna marry you soon. You two are practically married couples already, " Seungmin said, hugging me and patting my back.

I smiled at my supportive best friend and hugged him back.

"Thank you," I said smiling, and soon Chan came back downstairs.

"Baby, I can't find Chunnies-"

"Hold on is her nickname Chunnie or Sunnie cause I'm getting confused!" Seungmin said, frustrated.

"My nickname for her is Chunnie since her name is Chung-Ae," Chan said, smirking.

"My nickname for her is Sunnie cause her ORIGINAL name was gonna be Mi sun," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Back to what I was saying, minnie, I can't find Chunnies baby wipes. Can you find them for me?" He said, pouting.

"Fine," I said, kissing his cheeks and walking upstairs.

~ Chan POV ~

I looked to see if Minho was out of sight and rushed over to Seungmin.

"I have a plan," I said, smiling.

"What is it?" He said confusingly.

"I'm gonna propose to Minho in Hawaii," I said happily.

"OMG! That's great!" Seungmin said, jumping up and down happily.

"Shhhh... I want it to be a surprise, please don't say anything, " I said, pleading.

"Don't worry, I won't. How are you gonna do it?"

"I haven't thought about that yet, but I want all of you guys to come. He would be happy," I said, imagining his happy face once he saw all of his friends.

"I'm so happy for you Chan, he thinks you don't wanna marry him," Seungmin said, shrugging his shoulder.

"Why did he think that?" I said kinda hurt.

"He said cause he thinks you may not be ready," Seungmin said, frowning.

"He has no idea," I said smiling, and soon Minho came back downstairs.

"I found her baby wipes," he said, smiling and sitting back down.

"Oopsy," I said, shrugging and pulling him into my lap.

"Well, I got to go. Have fun in Hawaii newlyweds," Seungmin said, winking and walking at the door.

"Newlywe-"

"Ignore him, baby," I said, laughing nervously and pulling his body on top of mine.

"I can't believe we're going to Hawaii! It's gonna be so much fun!" Minho said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I know, baby," I said, putting my hands  on his lower back and kissing him passionately.

He smiled and kissed me back. I suck on his tongue, and he pulls at my bottom lip with his teeth. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrances, and he accepted.

Our tongues roam over in each other mouth, tasting each other.

Our hands roamed each other's body till we pulled away, both of us out of breath.

"I love you so much," Minho said, biting my neck, and I wrapped his leg around my waist and walked upstairs.

"I'll show you how much you mean to me"