Nico

I have no idea what to do. Tks a lot Piper.
~~~~~~~~~~
"You know you should just talk to her. She likes you back" said Piper. Easy for her to say. How does she know? Last I checked I was the loner in the corner. The last time I confessed to someone was to Percy (yes, I'm bi). What if she left!? Than I'm dead (literally)
~~~~~~~~~~
"Um, Raven?" I found her in our cabin. Stabbing a practice dummy I used to vent my anger. Which I had a lot of. "Yea Nico." We both hesitated. "About that kiss..." We said in unison. How cute. "About that kiss I hope we don't get awkward. The truth is... " I stopped mid sentence, as Percy (I have no idea if that was a good or bad thing) barged into the room "Nico, um... Your dad is here. " well shit.
~~~~~~~~~~
I shadow travelled to the big house where my father and Dionysus was having a rather heated conversation about my dad's last masked ball thing and how Dionysus wasn't invited. "um..." Raven got their attention. Yay? "Oh yes Nico and Raven I need your help. I seemed to have lost Persephone. You see we got into a fight and usually still keep in contact but I can't call her. I tried everything! What if she got lost? What if she gets trapped and imprisoned!?" At this point father was rambling.
We had to help him even though on the outside he seems cold and dark.However in reality, he's a pretty dorky guy. "Fine. We'll do it. Tell us where the general location is and we'll go look for stepmom." I said as Raven nodded in agreement. This is going to be one hell of a quest.

I'm putting this book on hold as you know and you guys will probably hate me for putting a somewhat cliff hanger here but I'll write some more here just rarely. Read my other book though called In Love With Silence.
~Eliz