Raven

"I like you"

"I-I like you too"

Both of us couldn't help the smile that crept onto our face. Finally we closed the almost non-existant gap between us. A proper kiss. Not a quick peck nor something that was forced upon us. It was way more meaningful than any other.

Hands tangled in each other's hair we began moving in sync. We eventually pulled back, although we both didn't want to. We were on a quest we can't just fuck in the middle of the road. "Let's get moving. We need to get Persephone."

~~~~~~~~~~
After the occasional monster or two we found the hotel Persephone was staying. We ran in and found her room. It was quite obvious considering that there were vines and flowers growing from the door frame. Nico kicked down the door to see Persephone... Planting flowers at the window sill.

"Persephone! What in Hades name are you doing here?"

Persephone turned from her spot by the window and saw Nico and I. "Nico please don't tell your father. I can't stand to go back" Persephone asked (cuz Gods don't beg). So we came all this way, fought monsters, had one hell of a emotional roller coaster, "unwanted" skinship, and Persephone is the only one holding herself hostage. Nico also seemed kind of pissed at the fact too. "So we came all this way for nothing?" Nico said. Persephone merely nodded her head and said "I didn't ask you to come" WHAT DID THAT BITCH SAY? (At this point i almost lunged at Persephone if not for the fact that Nico was trying to hold me down) "Persephone you need to go back Hades is a wreck without you. " I said once i calmed down a bit more. Hearing this Persephones eyes lit. "He is?" "Yea he kidnapped you for a reason didnt he?" said Nico. He has a point. "Hah! I must go back now" I gave Nico a puzzled look while he just shrugged. Persephone than began to transport herself back. "Wait! Take us -" By than she dissapeared. "We came all the way to italy searched the entire city just to tell an emotional goddess to return to her husband." I said. "The Gods are no better than teenagers." said Nico with a sigh.

Nico pov (in the middle of a chapter. This doesn't feel right but fuck it)

We returned back to camp halfblood with the help of shadow travelling. It was an ...eventful quest... I guess. But that dream still scarred my mind something isnt right. I want to tell Raven but if I do than she'll probably run away from me. It would probably be for her good anyway. I pushed the thoughts out of my head. Im just happy I've got a girlfriend now. Yes. Somehow, I Nico Di Angelo has a girlfriend. "Damn! I knew you would get over Percy." That was Jason. If you are wondering me and Jason have gotten quite close. "I cant believe it my little boy is now growing." Jason said as he fake cried. "I'm like 70 you know that."
"But you look 16."
"Well if you count it that way I would 18 you idiot"
"But I'm 21 little boy." Jason stuck his tongue as he said that. So i tackled him.

"This little man just kicked your ass." I said with a smug smile. After letting Jason go we walked to the Aphrodite cabin. I know shocking. I am willingly walking to the Aphrodite cabin. Thats becaue Piper and Raven were having some girl bonding time as me abd Jason hung out. The funny thing was that there were loud thuds coming from in the cabin. We oppened the door and saw Piper attacking Raven with make up but Raven was doing a good job at avoiding it. "Come on this eye shadow will look so good on you"
Said Piper as she tried to keep Raven still while Raven was running and jumping off beds and walls getting away from Piper. "Fuck no." she muttered as she hid behind me. That's my girlfriend.

That was basically how life was at camp halfblood from than onwards, I guess until the next quest...

~~~~~~~~
Da End...

Im thinking of a sequel. Cuz if not the parts in the beginning are useless so i guess that will happen but im thinking of just continuing on this book. (Becuz im scared no one will read the sequel)
Comment which one you want

Continue the sequel on this book

Write a sequel on another book.

Also that smut part i am open to anyone who can write it for me. Just pm me. I cant write smut at all. I tried and than drowned myself in holy water.

Ps.
Tks for the almost 5k reads. I lub u guys.

~Eliz