2

"Welcome traveler, to robot legends. I am rusty, your trusty guide!" Said a distorted voice.

"What the hell..." I mumbled.

"Oh, my apologies, did I wake you traveler 26-9-15-14?" Rusty questioned.

"Please don't call me that, just call me Zion." I responded.

"...that's what I said! 26-9-15-14!" Rusty responded a little confused.

"... riiiiiight, anyways Rusty, do you know where I am?" I asked.

I feel really dizzy right now. I don't have the energy to panic on where the hell i am.

I remember hearing the name Rusty before, but I don't remember where...

...

Wait.

AM I IN MY GAME?! OH HELL NAH!

"Well I already said here we are 26-9-15-14, we are in Robot Legends!" Rust said cheerfully.

Well now I have the energy!

My eyes widened, i dropped to the floor and wrapped my arms over my knees. How is this even possible?!
I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge of tears right now...

"Would you like to continue?" Rusty asked

"YES I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE RUSTY!" I yelled

I have ever right to be scared but I probably shouldn't have yelled at Rusty, he just doing his job.(after all I did program them like that...)

"Ok! Sending to obri-town..."
and just like that I was teleported into some kind of apartment or something...

"Oh hello traveler, how was your slumber?"

I quickly get up still processing this entire situation to the sound of a male voice.

I get up to see who I'm talking to, then I see a pale man with white markings on his face, neck and hands.

"Hot damn..." I muttered

The man's eye widen a bit,

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that,"

I realized that I said that out loud, I don't remember my NPCs being hunkelicious!

He got a little closer to my face and my face was getting warm-ish.

"Would you mind repeating that again?" He finished.

To be completely honest, I forgot what I said, so I didn't know how to respond...

" I...uh..." I stuttered, but I was fortunately interrupted by Rusty.

"Oh traveler! You have already met your robo-buddy!" Rusty said joyfully

"I asked for you to call me Zion, Rusty." I told them.

" unfortunately, that's not in my abilities" said rusty.

What? I need to fix that...

"Uhm, Rusty can I see the menu bar? Or something?" I asked.

My robo-buddy and Rusty looked at each other confused.

"I guess not then." I said.

"Yes I apologize, that's not in my abilities..." Rusty said embarrassed.

"But! You should get to know your robo-buddy Onxy! But from the looks of it... you guys have gotten pretty close already😏" Rusty said with a sly smile.

Onxy... huh what a weird name. But I guess I'm saying that because I'm more used to Onyx...

"So...your name is Zion?" Onxy asked.

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you Onxy." I said.

"Then pleasure is mine Zion" he responded.

"Great! Since you two have officially met, we can continue to the next phase of the game!" Rusty said

"First, we have to get you some armor for you and your buddy, 14-15-24-35!" Rusty finished.

"...my name is...never mind..." Onxy said.

"Great! I shall now transport you to the obri-town armory..." and just like that, Rusty transported all three of us to a room full of the the most beautiful pieces of armor I've ever seen in video game history!

Yknow what? This might not be so bad!

Rusty: your trusty guide who will lead Zion and Onxy through out the game. The reason why rusty says numbers instead of actual names is because Rusty says the alphabet in numeral order (like A-1 B-2 C-3)

A/N
Well now you guys know the story behind the title!
Thanks for reading chapter 2!