20 🌸

Flashback.....

Seenu close the door on his face but felt bad when she hear his scream.... And his sobs...

She open the door and looked at him who is sitting there on the floor and crying for her......

She sat beside him and told him calmly....

Seenu : agar itna hi pyar krte the to use aisa kyu bola ki tumhe break chahiye..??

Sid didn't answer her nor looked at her.... After the silence of few minutes... He said...

Sid : vo to chali gyi na... Ab inn sab baaton ka kya fayda.....  Said in broken voice....  And tried to get up...

When seenu hold his hand....  And widen her eyes feeling it hot.... She looked at him whose eyes are red.... She touch his hand and arm too and found it hot....

She immediately get up and held his hand....

Seenu : Sid ander aao... Please.....

And drag him inside... As he left with no energy to even fight with her.....

She make him lay down on her bed and come with cold strips..... She sat beside him and place cold strips on his forehead.....

He is continuously chanting her name... Tears formed in her eyes..... Although they fought with each other.. Always tease each other....

But he is her rakhi brother.... They both just like a normal brother sister who always fight or tease each other... But deep in their heart... Love them to core....

Seenu looked at him who open his eyes and looked at her with teary eyes...

Sid : seenuu... Sana..... Said in broken voice and seenu felt like her heart broke as he hear his broken voice....

She always saw him as rough tough man.... And here he is crying and broken for his lady love...

Seenu : sidharth.... Shehnaaz kahin nhi gyi hai yahi hai.....

Sid get up from bed abruptly hearing her and groan feeling pain in his head due to fever..... She make him lay again..... And glare like his mother....

Seenu : sidharth... Jab hum relation mein hote hai na.. Possesive  , protective.. Sab hote hai apne partner ke liye..... Which is normal..... Lekin jab koi problem aaye.... Vahi to test hota hai apke  relation ka....

Tab bhi agar ap apne partner ka haath nhi chodte tabhi apka rishta successful hota hai.....  Vahi tujhe krna hai... Ladho maro jo bhi kro... Pr saath mein rh ke kro... Ik dusre ka saath Or haath kabhi mat chodo....

Sid : meri kya galati thi yrr.... Said with teary eyes....

Seenu : galati dono ki thi sidharth.... Kam ya jada vo matter nhi krta.... Lekin dono ki thi....  Use bhi haja ne samjhaya hai.... Or tujhe mein samjha rhi hoon.... Pehle riya vala kand... Or uske baad tune gusse mein use bhut kuch bol diya... Tu khud soch... Sahi tha..???

Sid nodded his head in no....

Sid : lekin mein gusse mein tha na... Or sab ko pta hai na.. Jo mein gusse mein bolta hoon vo mein mean nhi krta....

Seenu : haan pta hai mere bhai... Lekin Tu apni vali ko bhi jaanta hai na... Jo apne lgne pr hurt hoti hai.....

Sid : gadhi....