In another life

NOTE: THE STORY MAY CONTAINS CURSING, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND YANDERE BEHAVIOR. 

(A/N): ANY OF MY OLD FOLLOWERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THIS ONE :))

.

.

.

In another life

Imagine your reincarnated husband!

Your reincarnated husband! Once died protecting you and the empire of sudden attacks was announced on your marriage day.

Your reincarnated husband! Died in your hands, blood is everywhere, especially around you. In devastated you kill yourself by slicing your neck, as you can't live without the person who loved you the most...

Silence filled the room, and then the next was nothing... Nothing but the silence of your sudden death with your only person you cherish the most. Two of you lay in the ground, pools of blood are everywhere around you two. A tragic life of both two lovely people who found themselves by fate itself.

The new emperor and empress had sudden news of dying because of a sudden attack that had happened.

...

.....

......

That was the tale of your childhood. The story tale you held dearly in your heart when you were a little child.

It was a pity, that the tale kinda reminds you of the empress who was once a duchess.

It was about a story between a duchess and a crown prince.

It was said that the duchess was mistreated as an outcast and a replacement real daughter of Duke, a 'The fake lady duchess' as what people called the daughter of the Duke. The whole family neglected the duchess because she was just nothing but a replacement of the lady duchess who once went missing and never came back. The Duke tried to find his daughter, the one he cherished before she was gone. But suddenly stumble across the girl who look-alike her daughter, but the girl has dark red hair, her daughter has red hair and almost like peach-pink hair. The girl almost looked like the lady duchess herself, except for the hair color and the eyes. In exchanging words towards her, he adopted her not only for her to feel loved but for the replacement of his once cherished lovely daughter.

The brothers of the lovely lady duchess, were frustrated with the news of the fake lady duchess who was their "new sister".

Both of the father and her"brothers" never cared for her, never did, even if she acted a brat or spoiled one. They never once showed affection or worried towards her as they neglect her once she's in their presence.