Explanation of everything..

A/N: BE READY FOR THE CONFUSION OF THIS EXPLANATION PART, THIS CONTAINS CONFUSION :) AND CURSING/SWEARING, RANDOM TALK AND THOUGHTS. 

.

.

.

(Pt.1) In another life & History repeats itself, explanation about the past and how the story goes through.

The main male Protagonists : The HUSBAND.

*The heir & the crown prince.

*Inheriting the throne after he was massacred in the palace (not actually, he planned to make a massacre and slandering the people there as well as his 'family') and lying to the public saying, 'there's a assassination happening inside the Palace that caused our emperor and my sister to sadly pass away'.

*Born with royal blood and is a biological child and has a step-sister.

*The Emperor, his father, has a one-sided love for his mother, the previous Empress; she died while protecting him, their son from the assassination. And then the Emperor falls in love with the viscountess lady from the viscount family (which is before the assassination). So the viscountess lady becomes a concubine and soon enough has a child, who is his step-sister. The viscountess desperately wants a child so she could be the empress

(bc she also wants to take down the previous Empress, who is still alive at that time where the Emperor fell in love with the viscountess. By making the Emperor divorce the Empress and her being the new empress. But that didn't work at all, as the biological child heard her plans and poisoned her after her pregnancy happened, and after the assassination).

*The assassination happens when the viscountess lady can't take her anger off and send someone to kill the empress (plus the back ups cuz the Empress is not someone to underestimate with, as what people thought of her).

*And then, the sudden suicide death of the concubine which is the viscountess lady, was reached to the public, was killed by the poison after the assassination and the pregnancy happened. (it wasn't a suicide death, it was a plan made by a certain person.)

.

.

.

(so what happened was:

-> The Emperor's one-sided love towards the Empress and falling in love with the viscountess lady.

-> The viscountess lady becomes the concubine and she clearly does not want that position but alas, it's the first step of her wanting to be an empress.

-> Has the time being passed by, the viscountess lady seduces the Emperor into making out and making him favor her more than his actual wife.

->The Empress was left out to take care of the child along with her loyal servants and soon, the first child born with royal blood was born at the age of five.

-> And then the assassination happens, as u can see above, the viscountess lady has enough and finally sends some assassins to kill her but she saw, through her living in the Palace, it wasn't easy to kill the Empress.

-> Few months after the assassination was ended and also the Empress's death. The biological child was seen walking through the hall, about to go to the room where the emperor stayed. He suddenly heard the viscountess lady, the Emperor's concubine, saying about the incident happened few months ago, and said it was her plan to become the Emperor's new wife and empress; her saying that her child should be the crown princess not him, as his looks reminded her of his mother. The viscountess lady was currently pregnant at that time, so he waited for the child to be born and after the pregnancy, a few weeks passed by, the death of the viscountess lady was spread around the empire.