Heavy rain

MUN'S POV
After school it started to rain really bad so I was running to find some shelter then I ended up finding someone I didn't want to..

HYEOK'S POV
When school was over I walked out and started running to find shelter till the rain stopped. I ended up finding mun under it too.

NO ONE'S POV

HYEOK: holy shit u scared me!

MUN: oh! Sorry, (of all people he's here!). U don't have an umbrella?

HYEOK: no, I don't usually bring those with me.

MUN: actually I think I have one in my backpack leme check.

NARRATOR: Mun opens up his bag to find a umbrella then ends up finding one(you know I had to put them under the same umbrella).

MUN: I found one! But it's only one. You okay with sharing and umbrella (as much as I didnt want to)

HYEOK: tch like I'd walk under the same umbrella as you.

MUN: okay then.

NARRATOR: Mun started to walk away then hyeok yelled his name.

HYEOK: Wait! Let me under with you!

MUN: okay cmon then

NARRATOR: as they were walking mun stopped to ask him a question.

MUN: hey hyeok?

HYEOK: what

MUN: do u mind going to my house for tonight?it's okay if u don't wanna not forcing you.

NARRATOR: Hyeok was thinking if he should go or not but at the same time he didn't wanna go home to his father.

HYEOK: fine

NARRATOR: they got to Mun's house, and mun took a shower before hyeok

MUN'S POV
we went into my house and I greeted my grandparents. Then I showed him to my room an told him I was gonna shower. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

HYEOK'S POV
As I went into mun's house I was then greeted by his grandparents, I slightly bowed giving them hello(안년하세요)and a small smile. He then showed me to his room and told me he was gonna shower .After his grandparents greeted me,I tried my best to avoid any sort of physical contact with Mun but that didn't really work. I really didn't want to have to go,but I'm here now and there's no turning back from this situation I guess.

Total word count: 375