Hyeoks Little Space pt.2

YALL, IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY HONESTLY. You guys waited a month for this. I'm so sorry you guys.😔

*Doing something*
"Talking"
-thinking-
☆author speaking☆

MUN'S POV

After putting hyeok to sleep again (tired ass), I went out of my room to see my grandparents weren't there, so I went to grab some instant ramen to make since I was kinda hungry. I took the tea kettle out the cabinet and put water in it, then I grabbed the paper lid to my noodles and opened it, and turned the button on the kettle to boil by water.

T̶i̶m̶e̶s̶k̶i̶p̶: Mun is done making and eating his noodles.

Around 10:00

END OF MUNS POV

HYEOKS POV

-Ugh god my head hurts, Where's Mun?- *gets out of bed, Walk out of the room and to the bathroom*

END OF HYEOKS POV

MUNS POV

MUN: -How come he didn't see me? Probably too tired, it's okay- Alright, I'm tired I should go to bed - *Gets out of chair and go's to his room, gets in bed*

END OF MUNS POV

HYEOKS POV

Finally, I'm done using it (the bathroom) *I walked out the bathroom and back to muns room because tmr was the last day of the week till Monday 😔.*

NO ONES POV

HYEOK: Oh hey mun.

MUN:Oh hey.

HYEOK: I'm pretty tired still.

MUN: OH it's ok here. *Pat's the empty spot on the bed beside him*

HYEOK: *Walks over, and sits down*

MUN: How are you feeling are u okay?

HYEOK: Yes sorry about this morning

MUN: it's okay I don't mind

HYEOK: Oh! Really? Uhm thanks I guess.

MUN: -is now a good time or no?, ughhh I don't knowww'

HYEOK: you good?

MUN: yea I'm just questioning things

HYEOK: whatcha questioning about?

MUN: I've wondered why u always bullied me and my friends.

HYEOK: Oh... I know this is a bad time to say this, but I'm really, really sorry for what I've done to you in these past years.

☆LEAVING YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER TEE HEE😝😝

Word count: 350