48. Hyungie, how could you?!

Yoongi stare at his phone for nth time. He was trying to call taehyung since morning but his phone was switched off. Yoongi took a lot of time too realise that taehyung didn't have his phone with him. Of course he didn't. Wolves can't carry phones around, yoongi reminded himself with a facepalm. He was too frustrated that his brain was not working properly, he is saying.

He called his dad, mom, eomma, appa, grandma even the old man but none of them picked his call. Did they all die or something?! He sighed, and took a deep breath. He didn't dare calling his mochi, he didn't want the omega to find out he was still working. My long awaited date with my mochi! Please wait a little long! Yoongi cried internally.

Yoongi at the end tried calling jungkook who took the call on the second. Yoongi could kiss his baby brother right now. Finally! A responsible one in that household!

''Hello? Hyung...'' The gentle voice of his brother was heard and yoongi sighed a breath of relief.

''Hey koo, is your hyungie with you?'' Yoongi asked hopefully. But he was sure the alpha was nearby the omega anyway. Taehyung would want to be attached to the omega for a while. They both must have missed each other dearly.

It was silence for a second before jungkook answered. ''Yes'' Yoongi didn't want to know why there was a silence for a while. He could guess with taehyung there, it was to do something nasty.

''Could you give the phone to him for a second? I want to talk to him about something important.'' Yoongi asked patiently. But his fingers were tapping on the table continuously as he rested his arm on it while sitting on his chair.

''Okay.'' He was happy that the omega agreed with questioning him.

''Hello hyung. Is there any prob-''

''Yes there is! I want you to come here right now. I need to show you something and there is a guest here waiting to meet you.'' Yoongi said, his eyes meeting with the man sitting infront of him looking terrified. Yoongi was sure the other man looked alright before the call though.

''What is it? Is it urgent?'' Taehyung asked calmly. Yoongi can hear jungkook's voice in the background. Ah...that kid probably heard yoongi. He was glad he didn't say anything else.

''Yes, very urgent. Can jungkook hear me?'' Yoongi asked for safety.

''No, not anymore. What is it?'' Taehyung said, there was bit of shuffling sound and some other 'thud' sounds, he wasn't sure what it was. But he heard taehyung's groan followed by few kissing sounds. I didn't need to hear that. The older thought with a done face.

''Beomgyu found the owner of car if others didn't tell you about that.'' Yoongi said, informing the younger not sure if the others filled in the events that happened during his absence.

''Yeah. They did. Its heesung's. You guys caught him, is that it?''

''Yes- wait, how did you knew that?'' Yoongi asked with a frown.

Heesung's who sitting opposite looked terrified after the mention of taehyung's name. He was going die wasn't he?! Yes, he was!

He hasn't even confessed his love for niki! He can't die so young! No!

While heesung's was having a mental breakdown yoongi continued his conversations.

''You were talking about a guest so i guessed it. Is that why you want me there?-'' Taehyung paused as yoongi heard some sounds which he couldn't confirm. ''-Hyung, do you know your baby brother looks like he wants to kill someone. It surely isn't me, I hope.'' There was teasing tone in his voice but yoongi know jungkook would want to do that to him, after all he was currently trying to steal away his hyungie from him. Yoongi gulped.