Make it taste like love

Danielle and Haerin were standing at the reception. The hotel was small yet luxurious. The reception room was beautifully decorated with different plants, paintings and furniture.

As Haerin was looking around the room, she heard Danielle's voice.

"Yes, a room for two please."

Butterflies in Haerin's stomach were about to go wild again. She didn't have the chance to think about what happened down at the beach earlier.

Had she heard wrong?

Why did Danielle pretend that nothing happened?

Has she found out?

No.

Haerin shook her head. She probably didn't hear correctly. Still she couldn't shake the uncomfortable feeling creeping on her back.

Danielle... Couldn't possibly have feelings for her as well?

Right?

Haerin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Danielle's approaching footsteps. She quickly raised her gaze to look at the calm, yet sweetly smiling girl.

She extended her hand to show the key card she was holding.

"I got it, let's go to the elevator."

The number of their room was 174. Danielle placed the card on the door. It made a small beep voice before turning green as the door opened.

"Go ahead," she smiled while holding the door open.

Haerin nodded and stepped inside to the dark room. The curtains in front of the window were tied together so, that the hazy moonlight was able to get in. It created a magical atmosphere in the room.

The sound of closing the door behind made Haerin heart skip a beat.

Right.

I'm sharing the room with Danielle.

Haerin was about to turn around and ask Danielle to put the lights on, when suddenly a sound of a dropping object could be heard.

The key card was laying on the floor.

Suddenly Haerin felt two hands getting under her oversized jacket, grabbing her waist.

She froze. Danielle was standing right behind her, close enough that she could feel her warm breath tickling her neck. Slowly the hands started rotating Haerin's body until she was facing the one behind her.

She had that look again. Dark, deep, brown eyes. It wasn't her usual, kind and carefree look, no, there was something more to it.

Haerin's breath hitched as Danielle stepped even closer, forcing her to back off slowly.

"Haerin-ah," she hummed softly as her hungry gaze went all over Haerin's body. Haerin felt her cheek heat up. She was still getting closer.

"I- I shouldn't be here right now," Haerin barley whispered underneath her breath as she felt every inch of her starting to panic. Her heart was pounding loudly and her hands were sweating.

She felt the wall of the room against her back, and her breathe was starting to get heavier as she realized, that she couldn't back off even a cent anymore.

Danielle placed her other hand on the wall, on Haerin's eye level and stepped closer. The lack of space between them made Haerin feel like her head could explode anytime.

She was stunned.

She was confused.

Scared even.

As she looked back at Danielle's eyes, a relaizatuon hit her chest like a sharp rock.

She knows.

Haerin didn't know how or when, but Danielle had figured her out.

And now...

The thick atmosphere stood still as the girls stared into each others eyes. Only the moonlight coming from the window lighted the features on Danielle's face. She gently touched Haerin's thigh with her other hand, which made Haerin's whole body shiver.

"Haerin? Can I kiss you?"

Haerin stood there, speechless, barely daring to breathe. She wanted to shake her head, push Danielle away and run out of the hotel room.

Something, however, held her still.

Her feelings were getting the best of her. Everything she had ever wanted was right in front of her.

It just somehow... didn't feel right.

She tried to find that same burning look that she had from Danielle's eyes. But no matter how long she stared.. suddenly her eyes dropped at her lips. A sparkle run through her body as she lost all the control of herself.

Abruptly Haerin grabbed on Danielle's knit and pulled her closer for a kiss.

She stopped. Their lips were an inch apart. A feeling of hesitation ran over her body as she yet again faced those deep, unreadable eyes.

It was like Danielle knew.

She knows I'm whipped. She knows I'll do anything for her.

Danielle smirked.

Then she leaned in to kiss Haerin.

Immediately an overwhelming feeling washed over as their lips touched. They felt so soft, so good.

Haerin put her other hand around Danielle's neck and other hand behind her back, pulling her closer. She wanted to taste all of her. That sweet yet poisonous taste of her lipstick.

Their soft, maybe careful kisses turned into more intense as Danielle started removing the oversized jacket.

Suddenly Danielle broke off the kiss. Both breathed heavily and looked into each others eyes.

Haerin froze.

The burning lust in Danielle's eyes was so intense. Her whole body started shaking as her heart beat increased again.

This time she was sure it wasn't caused by Danielle's beauty.

Still, when hearing her words, she couldn't refuse.

"Come Haerin, let's have fun tonight~" she whispered seductively in her ear and slowly motioned her hand towards the bed.

And Haerin followed.

Because she knew, she was already addicted to Danielle's loving.

As much as she knew she has to get rid of the feelings inside her, as much as she knew she shouldn't be here, her heart was beating, making the same ache spin in her head and numb all her senses.

Give it up.

Give it up

Give it up,

for love.

Until she could break her heart free from Danielle's possession...

Until then she'd be saying the same thing

"Take me downtown."

The End.