long night (5) (SMUT)

(disclaimer: yes there will be bad words like dick and stuff😍😜)
Macaque POV:

I was panting heavily and trying to cover my face with my hands. As much as i hated this i couldn't push away, i knew it was because i didn't want to but i tried to convince myself otherwise.

after wukong pulled away from the kiss he stopped. Confused, i pulled my hands away from my face a bit to be met with his lustful eyes staring down at me.

"may I~" ~wukong

i didn't really understand at first but then it clicked. I looked away from his face and blushed even harder while nodding.

"verbal answers only~" ~wukong
"y-yes..." ~macaque

Wukong POV:

I don't know what came over me. It was like a rush of sensation and i couldn't contain it anymore. I needed to claim him. he needed to be mine.

I ripped off both our pants so fast it shocked macaque. I was so desperate. So hungry. I lined up my member with his entrance and thrusted inside. He let out a loud moan and i could tell he wanted to muster up words so i stopped for a second.

"wait...just let me get used to it.." ~macaque

I reluctantly agreed and not soon after, he gave me the signal to continue. i could've swore my face lit up in delight. I thrusted in and out of macaque really fast and he let out loud but muffled moans. When i looked down, i noticed he was covering his face and mouth with his hands. I took both of his wrists into one of my hands and pinned them on top of his head.

"let me see that beautiful face" ~wukong

Macaque quickly looked away in embarrassment. I used my other hand to move his chin to face towards me.

"don't keep your eyes off me~" ~wukong

He was panting a lot and became a moaning mess. Whatever he wanted to say he couldn't. His ears were twitching like crazy and his tail was call curled up in a ball to keep it from wagging. 'how cute' i thought. I used my hand that i had previously used to move his chin and grabbed him tail with it. He whimpered really loud as i proceeded to rub his tail and thrust into him.

"W-wai AH~" ~macaque
"what's the matter, cat got your tongue~" ~wukong

Macaque purposely ignored my joke and i had to admit, i got a little angry. I continued to thrust really hard until i heard macaque moan something under his breath.

"C-close!" ~macaque

Immediately, i pulled out and put my finger on the top of his dick to stop him from cumming. He whined a bit before sitting up and looking up at me, confused.

"ah ah ah~ i can't let you cum just yet" ~Wukong
"w-what do you mean.." ~macaque

I grabbed a hairband from around my wrist and tied it to his member to prevent him from cumming. i pushed him back down on the sofa roughly and made out with his again. In the middle of it, i put my member back in him and he moaned it the kiss, tensing up a lot.

"loosen up, i promise i'm not gonna hurt you" ~wukong

I then bent my head down next to his neck and bit into it. As i thrusted, i kept biting until he whined at a certain stop.
'got it~' i thought. I started biting and teasing in the same spot which made him whine. i could tell he wanted to tell me to slow down but i made sure he wouldn't be able to talk at all. I enjoyed all of the sweet sounds that came out of his mouth.

"close!" ~wukong

While i was still thrusting into macaque, I untied the hair and around his dick and he immediately sat up, wrapping his arms around me so that i couldn't see his face. I was a bit mad but i wasn't fully focused on that. I could feel my climax coming closer and closer until i released all my sperm into him. He whined and just laid there, still in the same position.

Once i caught my breathe. I pulled out to look at macaque. He was fast asleep, dried tears around his eyes and his face was still a flushed red. i couldn't shower him because he was asleep so i put on some clothes for him and laid him on my bed with me. I cuddled with him until i fell asleep to thinking about what had just happened.

(oh god i'm so embarrased this was my first time writing smut and it's so shit. After i finish this book and get more experienced with smut i might come back and rewrite this chapter)

BTW PREPARE FOR ANGST SOON😈😈
the ending will be wholesome though don't worry