Ignorance (6)

Macaque POV:

'ugh...' i thought as I sat up in my spot but was immediately pulled down. 'w-what..?' i was so tired i had to rubbed my eyes to see who was next to me. it was...Wukong?! His to arms were wrapped around my way really tight as he seemed to sleep very soundly. I was so confused. I tried to remember what has happened but the last thing i remembered was being chased my demons through the amusement park.

After a while, i managed to break out of wakings tight grip and tried to make my way off the bed. "WHOA!" i screamed as i fell on the floor with a thud. I realised that my legs were throbbing as well as my head and i couldn't walk.

"huh..?" i heard someone groan. It must've been wukong. "Macaque are you ok?!"

"SHUT UP!" i snapped back. he looked dazed for a moment before calming down and climbing out of bed to help me up.

"don't touch me.." ~macaque
"do you WANT to stay on the floor? got your so ignorant and stubborn unlike last night" ~wukong

Wukong POV:

I had realised the severity of what i had just said when macaque looked at me, fury in his eyes.

"what happened last night..?" i looked at him in shock. He didn't remember? how strange. I smirked at him and i knew he was going to regret asking that.

"well, now that you ask mango~" ~wukong
"DON'T call me that.." ~macaque
"alright alright" ~wukong
"go on..." ~macaque
"last night, was amazing. you were moaning my name like a little slut but don't worry, for your information, i was gentle~" ~wukong

I could feel macaques rage circulation around the room and he turned his glamour off, releasing his beautiful white hair. As i was staring in awe, he took that as an opportunity to punch me directly in the face, knocking me out cold.

Macaque POV:

"phew, at least that got him to shut up." I stood up shakily, looking down at him on the floor like a dog and dragged him to the bed. I can't believe that little perv would do that, actually i could. I got dressed into new clothes and walked out of his house. My legs were still a bit unstable but i could handle it. As i opened my phone, there were about 50 or more messages from friends and family and i knew it was going to be a pain scrolling through them all.

"Alright let's see here. How can i make up a lie convincing enough to make my mom let me stay home and not go to the family dinner today..." ~macaque
"hey cutie~" ~???

i looked up in confusion to see mayor towering over me.

"oh...it's you." i muttered under my breath

"it's good to see you, i mean, aren't you happy to see me." ~mayor

"you wish" ~macaque

"well, anyways, if your thinking about skipping the family dinner tonight, you might wanna go. There's an important announcement" ~mayor

"yeah yeah, now scram you little rat" ~macaque

Mayor kissed his teeth and walked away.
(i just realised i never put mayor or LBD on the list of characters. so sorry!)

I sat at the bus stop for a while until someone came and sat down next to me. I looked up to see who it was and it was none other then wukongs friend, Nezha?!

"what are you doing, i've sat here and watched you ignore 3 buses go past" ~Nezha

"oh.. did they? i was just talking to someone a minute ago" ~macaque

I tried to be nice because i've known nezha for a while actually and he was probably the only one of wukong's friends that i actually respect. I mean, he was smart, consistent and didn't like to waste time. A bit like me i have to admit.

"so, what's up. spill" ~nezha

"uhm..?" ~macaque

"what's up with you and mayor?" ~nezha

"he's my ex but my mom still wants me date him because she thinks he's special or something like that." ~macaque

"wow that sounds-" Nezha was cut of by the sound of the bus as he waved goodbye and got on it.

'wait...wasn't that my bus..?! god damn it..' I started walking down the street until i made it to the market area. I was hungry and wanted some food. I bought a sandwich and a drink and began gulping it down like i never ate before. but all jokes aside, I was really confused why barely anyone was around the market place. 'oh yeah. it's demon season. better get home quick'

Still eating my sandwich, i sprinted down the street, trying to get to my house as fast as i could now that my legs recharged.

Finally, after what felt like forever, i made it to my house. I stumbled up to my room because my mom was late from work again and sat on my bed. 'huh...where's my...' i looked around my room frantically. "MY PHONE!" i screamed. i left my phone somewhere. I didn't have a password on my phone so anyone could get it. and then it hit me. i left it at WUKONG'S HOUSE.

I paced up and down my room. thinking about what i was going to do. God damn it i'm so ignorant. "Ok, tomorrow i'm gonna go to his house, knock on the door, ask for my phone and leave...nothing more. right?" i convinced myself that everything was going to be ok and decided to go to bed early today.