Chapter 1|the start

Warning:mention of death and blood.
Btw griffin and harper are 17 Topher is 16 and the twins are 15
____________________________________
All the kids were sat watching one of Tophers weird movies he enjoys."I don't get how you find this crap scary"Harper asked."Its literally based off real advents"Topher fought back with his sister.
"What is it?"griffin asked."It's Stab 1"his younger brother replied with an eye roll. "OMG"zoey suddenly yelled. "What?!"wyatt asked. "Do you guys know a Alison smith?"she asked looking at the two older kids. "Yeah she sits next to me in English why?"the older girl replied. "She was found dead"She answered.There was a moment of silence because no one knew what to say when suddenly griffin asked"What like murdered or suicide?"
"Murdered.Her younger sister found her on the kitchen floor led in her own blood."Zoey responded with a gap in between her sentences. "Their saying the think ghostface is back they found a mask near her body"Zoey said in a quieter tone. "Ghostface?"
Griffin asked. "Yeah every decade some guy decides there going to throw on a mask and kill a bunch of people the first was in 1996 Billy Loomis and Stu Macher"Topher replied to Griffin. "Oh" he says. "I'm sure we'll be fine" harper says as she puts her hand on his shoulder.He just smiled at her. "How did you not know that"Wyatt says breaking the silence."I dont know I'm just not into that stuff I guess"
____________________________________
257 words
I know it's short but yk it's the first chapter so idk 🤷🏼‍♀️