Chapter 2|the attack

Warning:swearing,mentioning of knives and blood.

____________________________________
The Dunns had gone home and the twins were asleep.Griffin had to stay downstairs to wait for his parents to get home from Their date.Ge was in the kitchen making popcorn texting harper when all of a sudden the landline started ringing.Griffin looked up The landline.Weird he thought but he just ignored it and carried on texting Harper.After about 3 minutes it kept ringing.he decided to pick up.

"Who is this?"he asked.
"Im Peter I'm from your mums book club"the guy on the other line says
"Oh mums book club well mums not home at the moment but if you want to call back it probably be best to do it in the morning"
"oh no need for that are you her oldest son?"
"Yeah how do you know"
"Your mum talks a lot about you at book club"
"Really?"
"Yeah she says you Love movies"
"I guess I do yeah"
"Have you ever watched the stab movie?"
"Um I watched the first one with my friends today"
"Do you remember the opening scene"
"Not really It was the kill scene wasn't it?"
"That's right a person home alone on call with the killer asking her if she wanted to play a game"
"..."
"Would you like to play a game GRIFFIN"

Griffin quickly hung up and slammed the phone on the counter."shit shit shit"Griffin says under his breath quickly texting Harper for help.

Harper❤️

Harper help the killer on the line call the police please.

WHAT ARE YOU OK.
Griffin!?
GRIFFIN ANSWER ME
ARE YOU OK
SHIT

"Shit my phone died"griffin said when all of a sudden the phone started ringing making griffin jump out of his skin.Suddenly Zoeys phone dinged on the counter making him jump again intill he saw what it was he quickly picked it up intill he saw whet the text was.

Unknown

ANSWER THE PHONE

Griffin could feel his heart inside of his chest at this point.The phone dinged again

Unknown

Answer the phone or you sister and brother die.

Griffin quickly answered the phone
"Listen here asshole-"
"NO you listen here Hang up on me again and your siblings are dead"
"What do you want from me!"
"I want to play a game"
"How do I even know your the actual killer"
"Check your sisters phone"

Unknown
*photo of the twins sleeping from outside the window*
*photo of griffin in the kitchen with tears staining his face*
*photo of the treemont outside*

"Ok ok I get what game do you want to play"Griffin yells looking around and through the windows try catch whoever this was*
"Don't bother trying look for me you'll see me very soon"
"What. Do. You. Want"
"Calm down I only want play a fun game"
"What is it"
"I'll ask you a question you get it right your safe you get it wrong you die"
"Questions about what"
"Horror movies.what's your favourite scary movie"
"I don't like scary movies"
"That's a shame cause your about to be in one"
"Fuck off"
"Ok ok question on who we're the original stab killers?"
Griffin thought for a moment back to when the found out Allison had died

Flash back
"Yeah every decade some guy decides there going to throw on a mask and kill a bunch of people the first was in 1996 Billy Loomis and Stu Macher"

Back to normal time
"Billy Loomis and stu Macher"
"Good,next-"
"Next!?but I got it right"
"That was a starter question anyone could've gotten that right."
"Which ghostfaces motive was fame"
"Umm umm"
"Is that you answer?"
"No"
"Your running out of time tik tok tik tok"
Griffin quickly grabbed Zoeys phone and searched it up.
"3..2..-"
"JILL ROBERTS,JILL ROBERTS"
"Correct now final question.Who was the opening kill in stab 1"
"CASEY BECKER,She was killed for breaking up with Stu macher"
"I'm sorry Griffin but that's just not correct"
"What no it is"
"It was Casey Becker AND STEVE ORTH"
All of a sudden Griffin heard glass breaking and jumped he quickly grabbed a knife from the knife box thing.The phone rang again.Griffin grabbed the phone."Where the fuck are you"
"Look behind you"
All of a sudden griffin got grabbed from behind with a knife to his neck.The killer pushed him to the floor and stabbed him the stomach he quickly grabbed his bleeding stomach.He tried to crawl away but ghostface stepped on his leg breaking it.Griffin let out a ear piercing scream.
Ghostface turned him around and stabbed in the Stomach again.Then in the arm,leg.Griffin felt more and more lightheaded as the knife stabbed him again and again.Suddenly Ghostface stood up to the sound of police sirens.But before leaving Ghostface stabbed him again in the stomach.
Griffin was less there for a few seconds before every thing went black.

Twins room
Zoey woke up to a scream she heard about 3 minutes ago. "Wyatt wake up"she said shaking her brother awake who refused to sleep in his own room with a killer on the loose. "Mmm what Zoey"
"Did you hear that?"
"No I was asleep what was it"
"I heard a scream downstairs"
She looked out the window to hear the sound of police sirens.
"Come on get up"she said with a more worried look on her face. "Where's my phone o can use the flashlight it's dark down there"Zoey said looking on the floor. "You left it downstairs but we can use mine"Wyatt said.They tiptoed down the stairs with Zoey in front and Wyatt behind (because Zoeys a girlboss).Zoey made it down stairs with wyatt a few seconds later. "I'll check the kitchen and you check the living room.Here take this." She said handing him a rock" "where did you get a rock from?" "Don't ask now go" she said shooing him off.
Wyatt was walking around the living room with his phone flash light when he heard Zoey scream.He quickly ran to her. "ZOEY WHATS WRONG"he yells running into the kitchen.When he saw the scene. "Oh my god"Zoey put her head on his shoulder crying into it Wyatt had tears going down his face.
"Let's go outside and call the police"Wyatt said shaking.

2 minute later
Wyatt and Zoey where sitting in the back of an ambulance they had no injuries but the police told them to sit there.They'd  already been questioned by the police and Zoey had her phone taken by police for evidence.
____________________________________
1092 words
Yay a long chapter😊