First... Some backstory!

(Previous city) Nadia has a big heart but has been broken down in the last city (Mystic Bay). She has seen some shit from gun fights to drug deals to broken relationships and false love. but within her time, she found someone she actually loved and feels she practically ruined her chances with him. She's regretful but in her time in Mystic without him there she's broken down from ended relationships, built her walls up 10x stronger, has a lot of hidden regret over the choices she's made but is also 10x stronger than before. she stays to herself a lot of the time except to occasionally figure out where something is. She holds in her regret and sorrow to show how strong she's become and rarely shows weakness to anybody. Her past trauma and hurt both in childhood and recently has made her stronger and her walls harder to break through. there's only one person that might be able to ever break those walls down. but she questions how much he cares when she's hurt him all the same. She's skeptical that he would want to accept her again. She holds her ground but can be soft and caring when she gets to know someone is true to her and knows they won't hurt her.

In the last city she went through trials to test who she really wanted to be as a person. She was a part of an MC who she's questioned whether she was really accepted there. She made some decisions that made her stronger, as well as some that broke her into the ground and regrets to this day. She was engaged to someone who it felt like only materialized her just like the rest of the guys she knew. Well except for one, the one she messed up with. She thought that if she stood by to the guy, she thought made her happy it would be great. But she was mistaken. She made mistakes and hurt those who she truly loved. But at the same time the way that she was treated there only made her walls grow and made her stronger.

(New city) She has officially found the man that she loved and has been accepted by him again. Nadia has stuck by his side through everything since the moment she found him in their last city. Liam, her love, has now called her to a new city that he believes they can call home together after so long of searching. Will this be their final home? 

The Life of Nadia LeClaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें