Broken Bones

It was the first day that Nadia had been in the brand-new city without Liam. She didn't know fully what to do with herself and the couple people she had met didn't seem to be wandering around the city. She texted Liam first and then set her radio the MC channel they chose as a group. Neither Liam nor Jax, her only other consistent friend since entering the city, seemed to be awake. 

     So, she took it upon herself to go for a walk to the Mechanic shop she owns to grab her motorcycle. On the way there Jax came over the radio, so she replied. 

I'm making my way to the shop for my motorcycle on foot. She came over the radio. 

you need a ride? Jax spoke up back over the radio.

Please? she asked back.

Shortly after she watched as Jax passed by a couple times on his motorcycle. She laughed as he didn't notice her until she was crossing the street. As they made their way to the shop, they questioned seeing a face they hadn't before crossing the street. She grabbed her bike while Jax tried to figure out who the new face was. 

Turns out the girl goes by the name of Kara. They offered to show her around and talked about some of the Illicit activities active in the city before taking off to grab one of her vehicles. The opportunity to farm different plants and fruit was recently made available to civilians in the city so she offered to show her the apple orchard. 

On her way to meet Jax and Kara at the orchard she took a sharp turn a little bit too hard. She skidded off her bike and onto the path off the side of the road. Nadia was pretty sure she broke some bones in the process but couldn't make it to the hospital on her own. All she could do was wait and hope one of the two passed her on the way. 

Luckily Kara passed by and stopped to help Nadia. She got Nadia off the road as quick and unpainfully as possible. Nadia told Kara to get a hold of Jax before falling unconscious a few minutes later due to pain and blood loss. After waiting a while Jax finally came to grab the pair and bring Nadia to the hospital having Kara check for her pulse on the way. 

Once there they checked Nadia in, and she got taken care of. She came back out bandaged around the chest with 5 broken ribs and a casted broken foot. Not to mention some bandages wrapped around various areas of her right arm and leg from the skid she took across the pavement. 

you still want to go to the orchard? you ok to? Jax asked her.

As long as I take it easy and take breaks, I think I will be alright. She replies. 

They went to grab Nadia and Karas motorcycles on the way to the orchard. Nadia driving Jax's car on the way for the sake of her safety and broken bones while Jax took her bike. Once they were at the orchard Nadia taught Kara how she can come, and apple pick as well as all the things you could pick in these orchards. 

After a while Kara took off and left Jax and Nadia at the orchards. As they figured out what they wanted to do, they made their way to try some fishing. Nadia figured she'd need some practice with it anyways and met Jax at the docks. it was very hard to get around with the cast on her foot and broken ribs but pushed through it anyways with some help from Jax. 

She had thought about Liam a lot during the time she wasn't seeing him. She really hoped he was alright, for he hadn't told her anything about leaving or having matters to attend to. He wasn't home when she woke up nor had she even had any update messages from him. Nadia really wished her crazy Brit was with them during the happy chaos but also pain that was happening. 

Jax and Nadia had spent some time fishing and she met a couple new people named Leon and Staria. She can be very weary around people new to her especially with some of the experiences she's had with new people. They went out onto the water although with her pain and the lack of gas in the boat they went back to land. 

They went and sold the fish they caught, which the economy was great for selling them for the time being. Then off to the shop they went so Nadia could fix up their vehicles and store her motorcycle. Jax needed to check on the plants he was growing so they took a drive to check on them. On the way out he teased Nadia receiving a perfectly timed accidental punch in return for it. They laughed about it for a few minutes before heading off to the clubhouse so that Jax could get his second pair of sunglasses and Nadia added some materials to the MC stash.

Nadia still missed Liam... A lot. She asked Jax to drop her to Liam's house since she was in a lot of pain both from her bones and from the absence of her love over the course of the day.

thank you. she spoke when he dropped her off.

No problem darlin'. he replied before driving off.

Nadia got to the roof and stared off in the distance for a while tearing up. Whenever Liam was gone, she always felt this dark emptiness around her.

He hadn't said anything to her about going anywhere. Maybe in the next couple days she would hear from him...