Night.

As night fell over the ship, Silver made his way quietly to the medical bay where Arrow was resting. He had spent the day deep in thought, wrestling with his guilt and trying to come up with a way to make things right.

When he entered the medical bay, he found  Arrow lying in bed, still looking pale and weak. Despite the door opening, the boy remained fixated on the window and didn't bother to turn his gaze.

"Hey," Silver said softly, approaching the bed. "How are you feeling?"

Arrow didn't answer for a moment, his gaze fixed on the darkness outside. Finally, he spoke, his voice tight with emotion.

"I feel like crap, Silver. " he said, his words biting. "I can't believe you gave me that cocktail. You could have killed me."

"I'm sorry," Silver said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought it would help you, somehow. "

Arrow raised an eyebrow, looking skeptical.

"Is that really all it was?" he asked, his gaze searching Silver's face.

Silver looked away, feeling suddenly ashamed.

Arrow nodded slowly, seeming to understand.

"Took you a while to apologize. I was expecting you would say that, at least, 5 hours earlier."

Silver sighed heavily.

"I know, and I'm sorry for that as well. I just...I've been struggling with a lot of guilt and regret lately, and it's been hard for me to face you after what I did."

Arrow looked at him with a frown.

"Dude, what are you talking about?.. "

Silver shook his head.

"I've come to realize that I've done a lot of terrible things in my life, and I can't keep pretending that it doesn't affect me. Giving you that cocktail was just one more example of my selfishness and recklessness, and I can't keep ignoring the damage that I do to others."

Arrow was silent for a moment, digesting his words.

"You're not wrong," he said finally. "But I also think you're being too hard on yourself. Plus, as I said before, the cocktail was delicious. But I guess my stomach wasn't ready for it. In the end, we all make mistakes, Silver. The important thing is that we learn from them and try to do better in the future."

Silver looked at him incredulously.

"Do you really think it's that simple?"

Arrow shrugged.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that you can't change the past, only the future. So why not focus on that instead?"

Silver considered his words for a moment, then nodded.

"You're right. I need to start somewhere. And I guess apologizing to you and trying to make things right is as good a place as any."

Arrow smiled weakly.

"It's a start, at least. Just don't make me any more cocktails, okay?"

Silver laughed, relieved that Arrow was willing to forgive him.

"I promise, no more cocktails."
Silver paused for a moment, then spoke again

"But you can't say no to a bottle of rum, can you?"
"Hm, maybe later." smiled Arrow. Do you happen to have my pipe with you? "

"I was just kidding around. "Silver smiled and ruffled Arrow's hair gently " You need to recover for now, and that means no more smoking or drinking rum. "

Arrow pouted playfully, "You're no fun. But fine, I guess I'll listen to you, doc."

Silver chuckled, "I'm not a doctor, but I appreciate the trust. Besides, you'll thank me when you're feeling better."

Arrow nodded, "I guess you're right."

Silver thought for a moment. "Well, I suppose you're right, Arrow. I'll do better," Silver said, feeling grateful for Arrow's understanding and forgiveness. "And thanks for not giving up on me."

Arrow beamed up at him, his eyes shining with pride.

"Of course not, Silver. We're a team, remember?"

Silver nodded.