Chapter Eleven: New Friend, and Perhaps a Small Crush?

Trigger Warning: Mentions of eating disorders, bulimia, vomit

So-young walked to the bleachers and sat down and looked at the sky

So-young walked to the bleachers and sat down and looked at the sky. While she was looking at the sky, she didn't notice Seokhoon and Seokkyung talking on the other side of the bleachers. Seokhoon walked away, while Seokkyung was yelling at him to come back. So-young stopped looking at the sky and walked to Seokkyung while she's fuming in anger.

"Hey Seokkyung."

Seokkyung gets startled by So-young's appearance out of nowhere. She immediately turned around and walked a bit closer to So-young with her eyes red and fuming from anger. "What do you want? Can't you see that I'm upset right now?" So-young sighs as she sat down on the bleachers. She looks at Seokkyung with a concerned look on her face. "Are you feeling okay?"

Seokkyung quickly turns to her and slowly sits down beside So-young. "I'm okay, just a bit pissed off from my brother. He believed that I was the one who planted the cigarettes and the magazine in Rona's belongings, when in reality it was Eunbyeol." She explained while she was biting her fingernails.. So-young looked at her in confusion, and slowly realized that her intuition was right the entire time. "I knew it..." She mumbled under her breath. Seokkyung looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I knew it was Eunbyeol the whole freaking time! I saw her entering Rona's room after I was about to go to the restroom. I caught her in the act. I'm very disappointed that your brother didn't believe you." So-young explained as Seokkyung looked at her in awe. "Whoa. You really are intelligent after all. Maybe you and I can be friends." So-young turned to Seokkyung with a curious look. "Me and you? Friends?" She asked while pointing both herself to Seokkyung.

Seokkyung nodded. So-young thought about it and smiled at her. "Ok. I'll be friends with you. But on one condition." Seokkyung looks at her in confusion. "If you betray me or hurt me in any shape or form, I will personally find you, and I will harm you. Got it?" So-young demanded with a cold tone. Seokkyung nodded. "I understand." She smiled and took her pinky out. "Promise?" Seokkyung linked pinkies with So-young. "I promise." She smiled as So-young stood up. "We'll have our first sleepover tonight." Seokkyung smiled as So-young walked away.

💫💫💫💫

So-young walks to the mall to look around for some snacks to bring for lunch to school. She didn't notice anyone walking towards her and bumps into someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." So-young apologized to the person and looked at their face and realized that it was Minhyeok. She sneered at him in disgust. "Oh. It's you." Minhyeok rubbed his head and noticed So-young staring at him in disgust. "Oh. Hey Grumpy Bear." "Grumpy Bear?" So-young looked at him as she was offended by the nickname.

"Yeah. Grumpy Bear, from Care Bears. You don't like it?" Minhyeok asked with a smirk. So-young glared at him and walked to the bakery across from him. Minhyeok quickly runs to her and follows her to the bakery. "Aw. Why are you ignoring me? You don't like me? Am I not your type?" So-young ignores him and picks up 2 boxes of sugar cookies and walks up to the register to purchase the cookies. "Why are you buying 2 boxes of cookies?"