3

Warning, contains somnophilia.
If you aren't into that please skip this chapter. Thank you! A little bit of bdsm is used. This is a short chapter since I'm new to writing smut. Just getting used to the feel.

Warm sensations passed through the lower half of my body. As I squirmed I felt hands keep me in place.

I felt fingers plunge into me and I shot up.

"Hey hey, it's me." My girlfriend said wiping her mouth.

She pushed me down gently, "I just wanna make you feel good baby." She said softly

"I'll be right back." She got up and left.

She came back with a strap on with handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Remember sensory deprivation? Wanna try that?" She asked looking down at me

I smiled

"Yes" I answered

"Okay baby." She returned the smile.

She handcuffed my hands to the head board and put the blindfold on me.

She kissed down to my stomach and used her hand to circle my slit. I whimpered. "Please baby."

"Shh patience"

I couldn't see so I was reacting 10x harder then I normally would.

I gasped, "oh FUCK" I moaned She slipped the strap in and started pounding.

She lifted my legs up to my stomach and the strap was now hitting my pelvis. I screamed. "fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk." I cried as she slammed into me.

"You like it when I fuck you senseless huh?" She panted as she continued her fast pace.

I felt a knot in my stomach starting to form.

"Answer me."

"mm y-yes m-mommy." I choked out.

"Good girl." I could hear the smile in her voice.

The praise made me feel good. She put her thumb on my clit and circled fast and that threw me over the edge. "M-mommy I-" she put her hand on my throat. "Not yet baby, I'm not done with you." I tried holding off my orgasm for the love of my life. Just before I let it go she pulled out and plunged her tongue into me. She hummed. I bucked my hips at the sensation of the vibration. (Hey that rhymed).
I was clamping down on her tongue. "Mommy please I need to cum." I whimpered out.

"Cum baby." She said

I let it go and I felt a warm liquid shoot out of me. "Ahh shit." She laughed, "it got in my eye"
I let out a guttural moan and my legs shook. I couldn't really hear what she was saying. In my own world as pleasure took over me. I laid there breathing hard and everything around me was silent. I feel the bed move and she took off my restraints, and carried me bridal style to the bathroom. "You okay baby?" She asked.

I nodded.

She laid me in the warm bath water and washed me.

When we were done I laid on her chest and let sleep overtake me.