25

Reya's POV:

The five of us sit at the table eating breakfast.
I look down at my plate and start to go for my waffles that Vera had cooked for all of us.

I feel a hand slide up my thigh, I look and it's Jalen's hand. I shift in my seat a little and she hooks a finger around the waist band of my panties. I was wearing an oversized shirt, and underneath were underwear.

And I had on pizza socks.

I feel her cold hands enter themselves into me and I shut my eyes stifling a moan. She pumps very slow in and out of me. I look to her as she watches my reactions intensely. "Len" I say whining a little. This catches the others attention and they all look to me. "What's wrong reya?" Vera asks. "N-nothing." I stutter out. She looks at me and places down her fork and stands up out of her seat.

My heart rate spikes as she approaches. She turns my head using her hand under my chin, I look at her and make eye contact because well if I don't....it's my ass.

"I asked you what's wrong." She demanded sensually. "Am I going too slow daring?" Jalen whispers in my ear on my right side. Shivers go down my spine as I start to feel extremely turned on. I don't break eye contact with Vera, I watch her pupils dilate in the slightest. She was amused at this teasing Jalen was doing and she knew I didn't like it.

"She asked you a question." Vera says with a stern like tone. They were daring me to say yes. "No.." I reply breathlessly. "No you aren't." I say closing my eyes for a split second. Vera grips my jaw immediately and I open my eyes. She wasn't one to tolerate my shit and was always the one to put me back where I belong.

If we didn't date I'd be scared of her.....low and behold I am. Because the state she's giving me is dangerous. "Why are you lying?" She tilts her head staring hard at me.

I feel jalens cold thumb rub slowly on my clit, her breath fanning my ear. I was folding. "I-I'm not I swear." I fight the urge to close my eyes.

Jalen curls her fingers in side of me and I whimper a little. "Someone seems needy Yeah?" Jalen questions in my ear. "mmm mm." I shake my head. I see a figure get up from my peripheral and go under the table. I'm not allowed to look as Vera keeps her hold tight on my jaw. I feel cold hands run up my shirt. I jerk back. Vera grips my jaw harder, I whine mumbling a ow as my eyes clench shut. She squeezes harder telling me to open them.

I slowly open my eyes and make eye contact again. I feel my breasts being rubbed on and I relax a little. I knew this was Maeve. She was always gentle whenever Vera was being hard on me. And vice versa, there were days where I was pissed and got upset at Vera and Maeve put me in my place.

Together if they were both hard on me I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. Vera is like the mother of the group. The one who keeps everyone in check. Even though I'm 24, and Vera's 23. Jalen is 25 and Reina is 25 and Maeve is 24.

We're all in a relationship, there's no doms or subs or anything like that. There's just mutual attraction and we all just have sex with eachother.

I can say I am the one that gets targeted the most tho. Which is why Reina is now rubbing her fingers in my hair. I was hyper aware of everything that was happening to me.

I felt hands everywhere. My breasts, my face, my head, my core, my legs, everywhere.

I was being showered with affection. Jalen was still going slow but curling her fingers. I was starting to cum but the pressure was very low.