3

To my Shrii and her Kanha,

I drifted apart then came right back, that's how it has always been and you know it too, don't you?

But no matter how far my little boat has gone, it could come back all safe and sound because of the lighthouse. A constant in a sea of changing things, something that tells me that no matter what so ever changes there will be things that never changes, things that makes us who we are.

I'm getting a lot better, better in understanding, better in trusting you. But what I still wonder is how could you do it?
How could you make someone trust you with all their heart, make someone fall head over heals just with a little smile?

But then again, isn't it all what it takes to come out of darkness? A single ray of light, guiding you right.

I was talking to one of classmates recently, about how I have faith in you, she said she understands because she has her faith too. I was happy, so I shared some more about what I feel about the bond we share, hoping she would get this too but she didn't. I didn't really mind that and when we passed through the pathway and my eyes fell on your painting, I was reminded once again that, What we share will solely remain ours, no one is bound to understand and chances are not everyone would. But does it really matters?

I walked away, a smile on my face as little and subtle as yours, letting the warm and comforting feeling surround me.

I'm in the e-rickshaw, we pass by a picture of you, I smile.
Going to school, looking at your idol in the mandir near by for a brief second, I smile.
Passing by the hallway my eyes fall on your picture, I smile.
Frustrated with everything when I look up, I smile.

How can I ever drift too far awa from you when you're everywhere I look up to.

Flipping through my diary pages, I never realised when or why I started writing "Radhe Radhe" after every entry.
Maybe because I wanted you to know?
Or maybe I wanted to remind you?
Or maybe I wanted you to remember me?
Or maybe I wanted to remember you?

Or
Probably because it felt natural.

Between all the frustration and rants, a little chant of a name to calm the ocean down.

You'll probably tell me that my words doesn't makes any sense
And all I would say, when has it made ever?
You know it.

And I'll still write to you again.
You know it too.

You're smiling.
I know it.

with love,
Your sakhi