W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶?̶ ░W░e░'░r░e░ ░s░o░r░r░y░

An au where TAPOPS is a corrupted organization that exploit their workers in the name of the protector of the power sphere. But even so, nobody even knew the true image of the oh so good the protector of the power sphere because TAPOPS is known as the good guy.

Blinded with the false image , The Kokotaim joined the organization without even knowing their true nature . With the Kokotaim ability, TAPOPS just earned themselves a jackpot.

The Kokotaim gang is just a naive teenagers that can be manipulated easily. Thus, they were use as a weapon to destroy TAPOPS enemy . That so called space pirates ? Turns out , they were the good guys.

When the truth were revealed , The Kokotaim gang decided to quit from the organization but TAPOPS had another ideas. TAPOPS held their family hostages making them have no chance rather than follow TAPOPS order.

The situation went on for several month until one day, Boboiboy had enough.

He had it when TAPOPS killed Tok Aba behind his back. To keep him on check they said.

Furious , he destroyed TAPOPS station all by himself. He succeeded but suffered from heavy injuries that untreatable. Slowly dying , he decided to spend his remaining time in one of faraway planet, hidden from TAPOPS radar. A place that only his family and friends know.

What happened when the rest of the gang were send to kill him?What will the gang do ? Between friend or family , who's more important ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fang landed his spaceship as soon as he saw the land. He knew , they knew , they knew , that , this is the place. The place that Boboiboy currently at.

After a few minutes walking, they saw him, Boboiboy. He currently sitting on a wooden swing while humming a song. A song that they all knew. A lullaby song Tok Aba used to sing them when they were having sleepover at Tok Aba 's.

"Oh, you guys here" , BoBoiBoy said . " I'm getting tired , you know ", he grinned.

" Sorry we took so long " , Yaya replied.

" Nah, it's okay. At least you guys here now ", he smiled. 

His first smile in several month

There were comfortable silent between them. They were simply enjoying the view. The atmosphere were nice until BoBoiBoy decided that break that peace.

" You know, when we're first join this organization, TAPOPS used to make we solve all kinds of mission ", BoBoiBoy said,  remembering the old day when TAPOPS fist offered them to join the organization. 

" Our job were supposed to locate and protecting power sphere"

Their job were supposed to be easy.

" But the mission were not easy at all"