Chp 1 - Hot serial killer

We were too close to the stars
I never knew somebody like you;

"Are you sure there's any shop here?", Taehyung asked unsure about the what Jimin told earlier. This place looked quite deserted and empty. Taehyung's hair rised in goosebumps in the dark chilling night of winter.

"I'm sure Tae,y father told there was one here. Let's check, we don't have any other means anyways", Jimin's words made him nod before both the boys strolled the hood looking for any sign of person.

The area had bad architectures, run down shops and few of the street lights constantly flickering due to poor electricity. Lots of junk lying around the vicinity and foul smell clogged the place. Taehyung visibly made a face of disbelief at that.

"It was better if we stayed back there", Taehyung whispered in the uttered silence. "Yes stayed there without any food, water and dead phone for Jesus knows how long", Jimin rolled his eyes as he caught Taehyung's hand firmly.

"Who are you"

Both the male shivered before jumping back in surprise at the deep voice that came out of nowhere. Taehyung and Jimin held onto each other's hands tightly while they turned around, eyes scanning the tall guy in front of them now.

It was a moment of silence before both spoke, the strange guy didn't move and just stared at them without moving an inch. Taehyung observed the male, dark black hair, dark brown eyes and maybe few inches taller then him. He wore dark clothes on top of that.

"We are looking for a mechanic, there was a shop around here? But we can't seem to find out", Taehyung finally spoke as both the guys calmed down hoping the guy in front of them wasn't some burglar. Taehyung eyes continuosly wobbling right and left expecting more people to jump out and attack them.

"Where's you car?", The stranger gue asked looking at both of them carefully.

"It stopped working about few distance from here, can you tell us where is the mechanic?", Taehyung asked again hoping to quickly get out of the place.

The taller guy glanced at his wrist where a watch was placed before his eyes found their way back to Taehyung. "Show me your car", he said to the other two as he seemed to be bit hurried yet his voice stayed calm and collected lacking any form of emotion.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to steal our car?! Let me tell you this won't work because my father is a Commissioner in police department—"

"I'm mechanic", the taller simply stated before his ears could give in at the loud speech the red head was about to start.

"The garage is closed because I don't work past 11 pm. Let me get my tools and I can repair your car. Give me minute", The strange guy who was now supposedly a mechanic explained the two before walking to a distance where a closed shop was located.

"Can we trust him? He definitely looked like a serial killer", Jimin commented as they stared at the retreating figure of the mechanic.

"A hot serial killer", Taehyung added.

"Damn, stop thirsting right now, that's so weird when we are stuck here in middle of unknown city. Do you think he'll give us his number? He definitely seemed my type", the change of tone made Taehyung raise his brow at his best friend who just smiled at him.