[000] sad boys at parties

                              Verona Clairmont could never forget the day she met Rafe Cameron.

                              It was a hot summer night, the Cameron mansion packed with people for a party. As expected, the Cameron mansion was a hot spot for parties. The house would be filled with nothing but Kooks all looking to get drunk and party. Verona was one of them, having her friends drag her out so she could have some fun. After all, they had all just graduated school and now they were free to do whatever they wanted for the entire summer until they had to either go to college or just stay on Figure Eight, the beautiful side of the island. Who could blame them when Figure Eight was literally Paradise on Earth? 

                             Growing up rich with a silver spoon in her mouth, Verona was just one of the many Kooks able to get everything she wanted. But it didn't harden her heart like the diamonds she often wore with her designer clothes. If anything, Verona wasn't the spoiled rotten princess that her friends were. Verona was sweet as could be. One could say that she was soft and naive because she was spoiled so much, but it was the truth. Verona was the rare but sweet exception in the world of Kooks. She (sometimes) liked going to (very chill) parties and she also liked shopping and things like that, but she definitely wasn't wild and out of control like everyone expected her to be. Parties, believe it or not, were a rare thing for Verona. And going to one of Rafe Cameron's parties were even more rare.

                              But Verona couldn't keep turning down her friends' invitations.

                              So wearing her very best dress, Verona showed up to the Cameron mansion with the intention of getting a little tipsy and dancing until she couldn't anymore. And for most of the night, that's exactly what Verona had done. With her best girls, Chanel and Maggie, they'd dance on the floor and have a couple drinks. Well, at least Verona did. Chanel and Maggie ended up going overboard, so Verona was entirely on her own. She already knew that she'd have to be the one to take the girls home when the party was over.