[001] rafe's girl

[001] rafe's girl

[001] rafe's girl

                              Verona finds that there's no place better to wake up in than Rafe Cameron's arms.

                               The two of them had been dating for close to a year now (it'd be a year in less than two months) and if there was one word that Verona could use to describe their relationship, it'd definitely be passionate. Rafe may not have been her first relationship but with the way things were still going so strong between them, it was like they were still in the beginning again.

                               No matter how many times they'd fight or how many times Rafe made her cry, they'd always find their way back to each other. They were soulmates after all. Verona was Rafe's girl and that's how it'd always be.

                              Verona had never planned on falling for Rafe. Although they were both Kooks, they were different. Rafe was a party boy and at times, completely out of control. Verona was much softer and kinder, making everyone fall in love with her because of her charm and intelligence. Out of them both, Verona was the one with a clear future - destined to do more with her life unlike Rafe who was wasting it away.

                            But still, despite their differences, the two got together after that night at the party. She thought it would be a summer romance that would eventually burn out, as most of her relationships did. But it quickly turned into something more overnight and neither of them could control it. They had fallen head over heels for each other, deciding that no one else would work for them. Rafe latched onto Verona, attaching himself to her and sinking his roots deep inside of her bones. He was the drug that flowed through her veins and infected her brain, easily wrapping her around his ring-clad finger.