Part 1~

Well hello! First time writing a one-shot on NaLu.Hope you enjoy!
%%%%%%%%%%
"This cannot go on...why Natsu?"Lucy thought as she saw the monster in front her.Gray Fullbuster was handling the monster which was named...Natsu Dragneel.The house was in a mess."Heartfilia!You better answer my question or Mr Fullbuster will get killed here,"threathened Natsu while choking Gray."G -gray! Erza,help me!"Lucy screamed.Erza,who was on the ground,got up and started knock Natsu's head but it didn't work because Natsu sensed her appearance."Heartfilia,you better answer my question!"he yelled.Lucy couldn't take it anymore.Natsu threw Gray and Erza roughly onto the ground."Gray-sama!"yelled Juvia while running towards the unconcious Gray."Erza!"yelled Jellal as he ran to the unconcious Erza."Luce,you better answer me!"demanded Natsu.Okay,he just went across the yellow line!"DO NOT CALL ME LUCE,DRAGNEEL! WHAT IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD DO YOU WANT,DRAGNEEL!?"Lucy yelled.'Natsu hurt my friends,demand from me and he still gets to call me 'Luce'!?Uh,uh!No Luce for him!'thought Lucy.Natsu smirked and replied,"Hnn,I want a divorce".When he said that,Lucy's world broke into a million pieces.D-divorce?'But...if that's what he wants...why not?'thought Lucy.Although its quite sad...that's what he wants."Fine!I will give you a divorce!"After that,Lucy packed her stuff and walked out of the house with her friends.Leaving a smirking Natsu behind.
When Lucy was out,she started to burst into tears."Wahhh,why?Whhyyy?Now,I have no place to leave in!"she sobbed.Mira was conforting her while Lissanna looked like she wanted to beat some senses into Natsu."Urm,Lu-lucy?Y-you can stay with me and Juvia?"suggested Gray with a smile.Juvia nodded."Urm,o-okay,"agreed Lucy.She didn't want to hurt Gray's feelings anyways."Don't worry,just for one day then your cousin will fetch you sooo you could go to his house,"said Gray.Juvia didn't mind.Gray and Juvia were already married so it would be fine.

(Time skip:GrUvia's house)

"Wow,this place is big!"said Lucy."You can stay in the guest room,"suggested Juvia,smiling.Lucy smiled widely and quickly thanked Juvia while running to the guest room."Sweetie,don't run!"yelled Juvia and slowed down my running pace.I think I'm gonna like this place.