Natsu's Death,He's final Goodbye~

Ren:Hope you enjoy the story.It was a quick one.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's side~
I'm I gonna die.What is this?All I can see is darkness.Do I hear crying?Well,must be my imagination.Nobody cares for me anyways.

Lucy's side~
When I reached Natsu's room,his eyes were empty.Whew...but the doctor says he's having a hard time opening his eyes.And,he had heart cancer.Wait! Cancer?WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?I cried bitterly.No way..."Urm,Lu-chan,we ar-are sorry that we never told you he had cancer...we...actually knew....but...he...didn't want you to worry about him,we forgot about him having cancer,it might be the side effect when he took the mediciene...but even though....we didn't care...that was very inconsiderate of us,"Levy said.What?Levy...the whole gang never told me?I looked at Sting and he nodded.EVEN MY PRECIOUS COUSIN?I can't believe it!"L-Luce d-don't c-cry..."I heard Natsu mumble.Huh?

Natsu's side~(You can play the song)
Hey!Please!Let me see Luce and the other for only 60 minutes.Please!Then,light entered.I opened my eyes slowly.I saw to my side.Luce was crying."L-Luce d-don't c-cry..."I mumbled.It seems that everyone heard me because they looked at me."Wait,Natsu?"said Ice Princess.I shook my head."I...I only have 60 minutes to live in this world then I will....disappear.Komei,Heartfilia,"I said softly.Everyone looked at me,wide-eyed."No! I don't want you to disappear!Stay with me!Please!"Luce begged me.I smiled bitterly then shook my head."But...do me a favor?"I asked her."Anything!"she replied.I asked her to come closer.Once she did that,I whispered in her ear,"Take care of our child and marry your cousin."Her eyes grew wider."No,no!Natsu!Stay with me!"she begged me,again.I cough.When I saw my hands,it was covered with sploches of blood."Noooo!Stayyy wwwiiitth meeee!"Lucy whimpered.I patted her head.Not caring whether her hair was covered in blood,she hugged me."I don't want you to go!Pleeeaaaasssseeee!"she kept whimpering."Ne,Sting,my time is up,take care of Luce,'kay?Everyone,I'll miss you!Gray,don't flirt with Luce.Treat her like your younger sister.Lisanna,don't cry.Laxus,take care of Mira.She'll cry if you don't do that.Gajeel,man,take good care of Luce.Levy too.Old man,I'll miss you,good having me in your guild.Romeo,take good care of W-Wendy.*coughs out blood*.And,lastly...*coughs out blood*...L-Luce,I l-love y-you...make everyone smile,don't cry.Luce....*coughs out blood*....I wish you....happiness for your marriage with S-Sting....*coughs out blood*...sayonara...Fairy....Tail..,"I said while coughing out blood.Time was up.Everyone cried."NOOOOO!NATSU!STAY WITH MEEEE!NOOOO!"yelled Luce.I closed my eyes.Well,I have no regrets.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sayonara FairyTail~
~~~~~~~~~
Ren:I finished it!Yes!
Shirosa:About time!
Ren:Sorry,I think it is quite evil for me.But,it is the story.Its just a story so no hard feelings,I hope.
Shirosa:If anybody or the reader cries after reading this,I'm killing you.
Ren:Sorry!
Natsu:Why must I die?
Lucy:It is not gonna be true right?
Ren:I said it is only a story....sheesh.
Lucy:B-But if h-he dies....*crys*
Natsu:YOU MADE LUCE CRY!
Ren:S-Sorrrryyyy!If Natsu dies then....I will kill you too so you'll get to see Natsu in Heaven.
Shirosa:THEN WHO IS GONNA BREAST-FEED THE BABY?
Ren:Oh...