Chapter 16: The Elven Union

The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blossoming flowers as Legolas and Aria stood before the altar in the heart of the Mirkwood forest. The sun shone brightly overhead, casting a warm glow upon the happy couple. They were surrounded by the members of the Fellowship, who had all gathered to witness the Elvish union.

Aria stood resplendent in her gown, which was a stunning blend of human and elvish styles. The bodice was made of a shimmering ivory fabric that hugged her curves perfectly, with delicate beading adorning the edges. Her skirt was a flowing layer of sheer chiffon, which billowed out around her in the gentle breeze.

Her hair, which was normally styled in tight curls, had been smoothed down into soft waves that cascaded down her back. A delicate tiara of flowers and crystals sat atop her head, adding a touch of ethereal beauty to her already stunning appearance.

Legolas, for his part, was dressed in traditional elvish garb, with a long white tunic that flowed down to his ankles, adorned with intricate embroidery. A green velvet cloak was draped over his shoulders, fastened with a silver clasp. His hair was pulled back into a loose braid, showcasing the sharp angles of his face.

As they stood before the altar, they exchanged vows in the ancient language of the elves, pledging their love and devotion to each other for all eternity.

"I vow to cherish you always, to stand by your side through good times and bad," Legolas said, his voice filled with emotion. "I vow to protect you, to honor you, and to love you with all my heart."

Aria's eyes filled with tears as she spoke her own vows. "I vow to be your partner in all things, to support you and lift you up," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "I vow to be faithful, to love you with every fiber of my being, and to cherish every moment we have together."

As they exchanged rings, the Fellowship erupted into cheers and applause. Gimli let out a loud sob of joy, which was quickly followed by the laughter of the others.

After the ceremony, the couple led the way to a nearby clearing, where a feast had been prepared in honor of their union. The tables were piled high with food and drink, and the air was filled with the sound of laughter and music.

As they sat together, Legolas and Aria looked out over the sea of faces before them, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. They knew that their love would only grow stronger with each passing day, and that they had the support of their friends and family to help guide them through whatever challenges lay ahead.

And as the night wore on and the stars twinkled overhead, they danced together under the moonlight, lost in the sweet bliss of their love.

Elvish Vow:
"Mellyn nîn, I vow to love and honor you, to cherish you always. I will stand by your side through darkness and light, through joy and sorrow. My heart is yours for all eternity, and I pledge my love to you, now and forevermore."

Mellyn nîn, ni vow ana mel ar honor tye, ana cherish tye always. Ni indóme termáre- bime your side ter- mornië ar kal, ter- alasse ar sorrow. Mime hon na- yours an ilya eternitime, ar ni vanda mime mel ana tye, sí ar forevermore.

The End