First Kiss

you and bella have been friends basically since filming has started and by filming of episode 2, you guys started dating. being neil's daugter, you were on set all the time even if you werent really allowed. you were always hanging out with bella, on and off set.

you got on set early this morning because you didnt want to be by yourself all day since your parents were at work.

all day youve been chilling in bellas trailer waiting for them to finish filming what they had to for the day for episode 6.

around 9pm you hear the trailer door open as youre listening to music and reading. you see bella walk in and take their jacket and beanie off.

"hey bells! how was filming" you asked looking back at your book. "it was really fun. but im tired, as always." bella said laughing a bit at the end. "good good," you say "come here, i missed you" you close your book and put it aside and opening your arms. bella smiles and walks over to the couch, laying into your arms. they sigh as they get comfortable.

"what have you been doing all day love?" bella asks looking up at you. "mmm nothing much. reading, sleeping, being on my phone. you know, the usual." you say smiling a bit. "sounds boring." bella says chuckling. "yeahhh, but at least youre here now, finallyy" you say hugging them. both of you smiling into the embrace.

"what do you say. how about we get up and go for a walk. just us two?" bella asks smiling. "of course! let me go change!" you say as bella gets off you and you go get dressed to be outside in the cold.

after changing you meet bella by the door "ready?" they ask "yep!" you say grabbing onto their hand "lets go."

you guys walk for a good 30 minutes before coming across a small pond and find a bench to sit down on. after a good couple of minutes in comfortable silence, you see bella staring at the small animals near the pond with a soft smile on their face. you admire them. the moonlight hitting their face as their eyes glow. they catch you staring at them and they laugh softly as you try to look away fast.

"were you staring at me stalker?" they ask laughing "no..." you say looking the other direction turning bright red. thank god it was night time. bella turned your head towards them with their fingers so they could look at you. they rest their hand on your cheek "well i found it quite cute." they said "did you now?" you asks smirking a little "dont act all bold now darling, you were the one who was looking away in embarrassment." bella said smirking. you put one hand on their thigh and one hand on their neck and looked at them into the eyes "if i wasnt bold, would i do this?" you ask pulling them in and kissing them. you both melted into the kiss as it was the first time you guys have done it in the 4 months you were together. you put your hand on the side of their waist as they pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. after a couple moments you pulled away smiling at each other. the two of you stared at each other soaking up this moment.

bella mumbled something inaudible as you looked down starting to blush. you looked back up at bella as they brought you in for a kiss again. it lasted shorter than the last but it was still sweet and passionate. as they pulled away, they grabbed your hand and stood up "we better go before your dad comes looking for us during headcount." laughing softly you stood up and started to walk with them back to the trailer.

after getting back to the trailer and changing you and bella lay down in bed. you put your head on their chest and wrapped your arm across their stomach, kind of hugging them. and they put and arm around your waist as their other arm plays with your hair. you look at them causing to pull the arm that they were playing with your hair with away. "whats up?" they ask looking down at you. you hum "nothing" you say slightly getting up and giving them a small kiss, both of you smiling into it. you pull away and go back to the same position as you were before.

"good night darling" bella says tiredly "good night love" you respond softly before falling asleep.

hey guysss! i really hope that it was good! please tell me how it is and give feedback so i know if i need to change anything in the way that i write! once again, thank you so much for reading and if you have any request, please let me know! i hope you have an amazing day/night and make sure to take care of yourself because you have a life worth living! <33

- Bucky :)