"I'm just so exhausted."

so you're an actor who has been studying criminology on the side in college and exams are coming up.
the time of year you've been dreading..
as you sit at your computer trying to balance out school and work.

putting your hands on your face, dragging them up into your hair and pulling on your roots you let out a scream as you put your head and arms down on the desk and cry.

bella comes opens the door and comes into the room cautiously if anything happened. "what happened dear?" they ask softly as they walk up behind you and rubs your back.
you continue to cry as they whisper sweet things to you to try and calm you down as they take their fingers through your hair. "whenever you're ready love you can talk to me. i'm always here you know." they say softly starting to rub your back again to try and calm you down.

after a couple minutes you finally turn around; still crying but not as much anymore. bella knees down in front of you. "breathe with me my love" they say as they start doing breathing exercises with you.
as you do the breathing exercises, you start calming down more so you can speak.
"are you ready to tell me darling?" bella asks while putting their hand on your cheek and hold your hbd in their other. you nod your head.

bella nods "so what's going on babes?" they ask as they tuck a piece of hair behind your ear. "i'm just so exhausted. ever since i started doing school, balancing work and school has been hard. and i thought that if i did online school it would be easier because i thought that i can do school whenever i wanted or needed to but i was wrong. when i get on set, i have to do school. when i get home school. anywhere i go, i have to do school. it never. fucking. ends. and exams are coming up in a couple days and i've barely has enough time to study and i don't know what to do, i'm freaking the fuck ou-," bella interrupts you by placing their lips on theirs.

they pull away and softly smile at you. "babe. just take it one day at a time. focus on what you know. take breaks if you need to. don't let this stress you out, just breathe, i know you can do it. if you need to, you can take a break for a while, watch a movie, eat snacks, and chill. does that sound like a good idea?" they ask. you nod your head and smile. before bella stands up they give you one last small kiss.

once bella stands up they hold out their hand for you to grab and one you're up, bella drags you out into the living room and pushes you onto the couch "geez bella" you laugh as they face you "you stay here," they turn around and face the tv stand, grab a bunch of movies from the shelf, turn back to you and place all the movies onto your lap "pick out a movie, and i'll be right back with snacks!" they say smiling as they jog to the kitchen.

they come back with 2 blankets and a bucket of snacks. "damn bella, how much did you bring?" you laugh "uuhhh as much as we need!" they say smiling ear to ear. "oh! what movie did you pick?" they ask "i picked out y/f/m!" you smile "of courseee" bella says laughing a bit as they go and put the movie into the ps5.

when they make it back to the couch they sit at the end, pulling you into them as they start to lay down. cuddling you. you lay your head on their chest and listen to their heartbeat, finally relaxing and forgetting about all the stressful shit for the first time in a couple weeks.

as the movie comes close to an end you can feel yourself drifting off to sleep.
"you sleeping down there?" bella asks quietly laughing. you hum in response as you hold them tighter. they chuckle as they kiss the top of your head, "good night darling." it's the last thing you hear before closing your eyes.

hey guys!! it's like midnight and i don't feel like proof reading right now so if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes please ignore them! thanks😂
                      - bucky :)