Bottom Bill x Top Reader (LEMON!!)

You lived on your own.
It's not too bad to live alone, though.
It's peaceful and quiet, no one is bothering you, you can do what you want, but then he came along...

He came. The pyramid that called himself Bill Cipher had joined your home and ruined your privacy.

Not only that, but he ruined your grades in school! High School! He wouldn't stop talking to you when you got busy! It annoyed the shit out of you, and you didn't know how to stop it.

At least, not until 3 weeks ago, when you found out he was a bottom.
You turn that guys mood around with a seductive tone and a wink!

And ever since you found out, he's been less annoying.

But then, it happened.
You found it... appealing when he got all shy from your teasing, so you did it more often.

-

"'Eeeyy, Y/N!" Bill cooed, trying to bug you again.
"Yeah, Cipher?" You answered with a question to keep the conversation going. You weren't busy right now, anyway.
"Ya wanna see a magic trick?" He asks.
"...Sure, why not?" You were kind of intrigued to what he has to show you.

But then he did the most unexpected thing ever...
He put his hands on your cheeks, leaned in to kiss you, and succeeded.

You made a small squeak sound, which then he pulled back, and you huffed, needly.
"Hah! Magic! I can make you want me in one simple action!" He proved.

You weren't necessarily happy. He was dangling something you didn't know you wanted just out of reach, but then you remembered, 'Oh yeah, he's a switch, I turn this around!'

You grabbed his sides and kissed him right back.
And right before he could kiss you back, you pulled away, which made him whine needly.

"Uno reverse, bitch," You say to Bill, who wasn't yellow anymore, but a more of a Raspberry-red-pink, which you liked.

"Uh-H-Hey!! Y-You can't do that!" He stuttered, which made you like this side of him even more.
"Oh? Says who?~" You hit him with the seductive tone, and you swore you heard him squeak.

"S-says me!" He quickly recovers from it.
You stand over Bill, making sure your head was somewhat any height above his.
He looks up at you, looking like he's ready to just flee from the situation.

"Doesn't count," you say, making him seem wrong, which he doesn't like.
"Yes, it does!- Ahhg!!" You picked him up.

"I-I am not holding on to you!" He points out.
"Alright, fine by me," you say, and walk over to a desk and lay him down.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing?!" He asks.
He looks so vulnerable and flustered... it's adorable..!
"Messing with you!~" You say.
"D-Dont touch me!!" He shouts when you go to touch under his eye, but not trying to push your hands away.
"Make me," you respond, feeling the heat of his face, which makes him squeak again.

"Aww... You sound so adorable, Bill... I wonder what other sounds you can make,~" You question aloud, which makes his eye widen, and you laugh.
"I'm just kidding, Bill!" He sighs in relief but stops mid-exhale when you add.
"... Probably~..."

He shudders when you touch one bottom side (hip ig), but he still doesn't try to stop you. Weird, it's like he wants it but doesn't want it at the same time.

A while passes, and there's a couple of places you haven't tested, but you felt it wasn't really appropriate to touch those areas.
But... it wouldn't hurt to ask... right..?

"Bill, can I -?"

"Please.." he breathes out, but then he changes the answer, "I-I mean, no! Not at all!!" He says it in a louder tone, which means he's trying to hide it.