♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ♡

♥︎ Stuck In The Neighborhood ♥︎

You sat up from the bed you woke up on. Wally was sitting on a chair next to you so you were a bit overwhelmed. You frantically looked around and noticed the corners of the room had some sort of black substance that leaked out a bit. It concerned you, but you didn't want to seem judgemental that much.

“ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 , 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ! „

You looked at Wally again, more freaked out than concerned of being here. You stood up and realized that your body felt different. You didn't have the need to breathe or anything. You went to check on yourself and noticed you were a puppet!

[ TELL ME ABT UR WH PERSONA OR OC :D ]

" 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥— „

" 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞! „

You began to panic, over thinking of your situation and what'll happen to you. Are you dead? Stuck in a dream?? It was all jumbled in your head. Wally placed his hand on your shoulder, making you jolt and look at  him. You almost forgot he loved eye contact.

“ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? „

You hesitated with a response, but only nodded. Wally felt slightly relieved even though you looked very scared in his eyes. But he didn't want you feeling that way. You said yourself you'd be excited to see him... Right? You weren't lying...

𝐖 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄  𝐘 𝐎 𝐔  ?

──────────────────────────

[ June 8th 2023 ~ 11:57 pm MST ~ 252 Words ]