𝟎𝟏︱𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

❀ ℝ𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 ❀

❀ ℝ𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 ❀

𝗔𝗥𝗧 : @agetofu261235 on Twitter !!
𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 : 290

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

hello , neighbor ..

A voice beemed from your laptop, making you look over and furrow your brows. You walked over to the kitchen island and turn your screen to you. You saw a puppet-like silhouette that had yellow skin, blue hair that reminded you of some character in Jojo's, and pretty cute clothing.

Can you hear me ?

The puppet seemed to try and communicate. You, however, weren't sure if this was real or some video. You moved the mouse around and noticed that you cannot remove the puppet from your screen. The puppet seemed to notice, and did his famous monotone laugh.

ha ha ha . Fret not, dear friend . I'm Wally , Wally Darling . What's your name?

You hesitated, unsure what to say. You looked around the house and quietly sighed, taking a deep breath and tapped your finger on the countertop.

(type your response !)

... What a beautiful name you have , neighbor . Who gave you that name ?

You felt your heart race as you felt uncomfortable, yet flattered? You weren't sure, but you decided to just talk to Wally. You lived alone and really had no one to talk to at the moment.

(type about how you got your name !)

Wally seemed to give you a closed-eye smile. Since he was smiling a lot already, it showed that he found you fascinating.

That's neat .. Ah , I must leave . Til we meet again , (Y/n)

And like that, your screen went back to normal. You exhaled air that you didn't realize you've been holding in for. You closed your laptop and continues what you were doing.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
( I will do some responses to y'all when I can ♡ )