Mental & Love

Karma Santos
12:56 PM

"So we just gon walk in silence

"So we just gon walk in silence." I asked Jaiden.

"I was thinking about what I wanted to talk about." He said. 

"So we dropped our cars off at the house for nothing." I said getting upset

"shut. up." Jaiden said smushing my head causing me to mug him.

"I almost got enough funds to move out anyways." I said smiling.

"you not going no where." He said straight facing me.

"Why?" I asked

He stopped walking and pulled me to him.

"I like you beauty." He said looking me dead in the eye.

"we just friends, that live together." I said walking away.

"friends that look at eachother the way we look at eachother?" He said getting in front of me.

"I- "Friends that got a dog together?" He said making me question myself.

"I just got out a relationship Jaiden." I said and he nodded.

"I don't care about all of that I want you to stay wimme that's all." He said making me realize that he wants affection not love at the moment.

He also like my presence and which really comforts me now that I know.

"Okay I understand." I said smiling.

"We walking cause I want to get to know you more." He said making eye contact.

"Okay, well I pretty much told you everything." I said laughing.

"Did you really?" He said pointing at my head and heart.

My heart immediately sunk to the ground. I never told anyone about my mental or how I love.

"Well I go through a lot in my head really I just don't want people worried, so I smile and say I'm okay. I really just want to be happy but you know shit keep coming back to back. I said venting a little.

"This why you want to be a child's therapist." He asked

"It's part of it." I said looking away.

"What's the rest? It's okay if you don't want to answer." He asked.

"No I trust you. My mom when I was younger was on drugs real bad she would make me do her plays, give her the drugs and more. I thought it was medicine so I would smile and happily give it to her and people. I-.

"let's go home." He said picking me up

I felt tears I didn't know was there.

God..

______________________________
At the house
8:34 PM

Jaiden sat me down and said " we don't have to keep talking about this if you don't want to."