1- Vox x Shoto

As we stumble our way into the bed room I don't bother on putting my clothes back on. I quickly throw everything to the floor and hurry onto the bed, I couldn't handle being away from his touch for another minute. He's been gone long enough, and it feels as if a piece of me was missing the whole time.

      Vox stands over me, as he rest his knee on the bed to get a taste of me. My hand trailed up his bare abs to his chest. He presses himself against me until I'm on my back, clinging onto his neck for more. Our gasp for air were almost in sync as we pressed our lips together. In need for one another, hungry for each other.

     He pressed his body against mine, and griped my arms as if he was asking for something, asking for more.

     Vox's lips pushed against my teeth, and I knew what he wanted. I let our passion take over and I could taste his blood in my mouth.

     He muttered under staggered breaths. His arms were shaking, as he tried to keep himself up above me.

     He wanted more.

     He flipped me over on top of him, whispered through his sharp breaths "Shoto, do what you want with me, please."

     I let my tongue trail from his mouth down to his neck, sinking my teeth into him.

     I can hear him trying to stay quiet, covering his mouth with his hand.

     I bite him again.

     He squeezes my arm, "fuck."

     I move from his neck down to his pecs, I can taste the salt running down his body. I keep biting him, digging my nails into his sides.

     His moans keep getting louder and louder.

     As my mouth made its way down his well sculpted body. I wanted him to know that he was mine. I want it so that every time he leaves me he won't be able to forget. And if he tries he can look in the mirror, and remember this night.

     As I came down to his waist he sits up to meet my lips with his.

     "Your turn." He said, grabbing onto my thighs, pulling me up on his lap. He had my legs wrap around him as he leaned me down on my back, kissing me from my stomach down to my hips. His hand traced up and down my ass, as he enjoyed running his other hand up my chest.

     He lifted my leg and kissed my inner thigh. Then my hips. And anywhere he could. His mouth kept getting closer but he kept backing away.

     Every time his face moves closer I could feel a rush through my whole body, and he knew he was teasing me.

     Another kiss, and another. More hands up my body, more kissing my inner thighs. More teasing. My body was shaking with each touch, and I couldn't control the sounds that left my mouth. He moved to my other thigh.

     "I can't take it, I can't take this, please." I begged him. It was if he didn't want to give me the satisfaction.

     And then I felt his tongue move up my shaft. My legs tightened around him as I couldn't keep quiet.

     His finger drew circles on my tip, and my heart beats against my chest.

     My hands gripped onto the sheets as his kissing moved up to the tip, and he went to get a quick taste.

    I moan through my teeth trying to stay quiet, but it doesn't do much.

     One hand moves down my back to my ass and the other one traces circles around my inner thigh.

     "You're taste always turns me on. I can't get enough of you Shoto." He said.

     Slipping my whole tip into his mouth.

     I couldn't say anything except cuss in between gasps. I felt a rush through my whole body, and I know he's still teasing me. I know he's taking his sweet time tasting every bit.

     Vox's mouth was warm and moist, as his tongue felt every inch of me. His hand rubbed up and down my shaft and he slowly moved me deeper into his mouth.

     I can feel this light tingle flowing up my body. Everything becoming more sensitive to his touch, everything just a little more intense. Nearing the most desired feeling, but not wanting any of this to end.

     As he moves up, licking my tip. I feel more sparks resonating within me. Every touch ends with a moan, every sensation drives me crazy. As if I'm about to enter the world of no return. He's the one taking me there. His hands keeping my trembling legs apart.

    "I'm gonna finish soon." I whispered.

     I can imagine the feeling. The feeling I haven't had in too long. Something that feels almost wrong to miss so much, but it's something that only he can give me.

    Hearing my words, his mouth only does more for me. Going from soft slow movement, to having an intense hold on me. From the groin through the legs and up the chest this feeling of tension, borders the sensations of good and overwhelming. My voice becoming even louder than I thought it could be. At this point I know my body wont turn back. I could see the climax just moments away, and I want it. I want to know how high the peak will be. I want to feel it.

     I want it now.

     Every touch, every kiss, every taste.

     Each time my body trembles, each time we breathe, it's so close.

     "I'm close, I'm so close."

     Every inch of me was so deep into his mouth. A loud moan escapes my mouth.

     This once gentle tingle is now surging in me. The tension in between my legs is so intense I can hardly believe that I haven't already came.

     The sounds and breathes escaping my mouth were uncontrollable. The overwhelming tension pounded against my chest. Throbbed in my body.

     I don't want to come, "I need to come. I need... fuck."

     I can't help but moan. I'm consumed by the intense release of tension through every part of me. My body is absent and replaced with an immense pleasure that I didn't know was possible. A peak so high that I don't want to get down.

     My heart was pounding, my legs trembling, my groin throbbing, breathing heavy, and my mind fully aware of every little sensation. Every touch in that moment was erotic.

     If I could, I'd stay like this for hours. In a perfect state of euphoria and release. Never wanting to come back.

    All the intensity that rushed through me faded into exhaustion. My voice tired, and my lungs finally being able to catch my breath, I lay there still. My mind dizzy, and my body drained from the racing sensations that it just endured. Thinking of nothing but of what just happened, wishing that I could go back. If it were even possible to reach a peak like that again.

     My body wanted to sleep, to recover from everything, but I kept my eyes open.

    He moved my hips off his lap and crawled over on the bed to stand over me, kissing my check. I pull his face back down and let our lips meet.

     "You like it." He smirked, brushing my hair out of my face.

     "Fuck... you practically killed me," I smiled.

     He went to lie down next to me, "so is it my turn now."

     "Jesus, give me minute."